Rangers Fans Organised George Sq Via Their Website - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Fans Organised George Sq Via Their Website

There are plenty of sympathisers in the Rangers support, if not as out there as these guys.

No way will they ever turn against the more extreme, the only difference is that these bampots are prepared to physically cause trouble rather than be keyboard warriors like those on FF.

Maybe a bit rich coming from us on another messageboard, but there you go...

Just a small note, apologist and apologise aren't connected in this context.

Huh...
Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense") is the discipline of defending a position (often religious) through the systematic use of information. Early Christian writers (c. 120–220) who defended their faith against critics and recommended their faith to outsiders were called apologists.[1]
Etymology[edit]
The term apologetics etymologically derives from the Classical Greek word apologia. In the Classical Greek legal system, two key technical terms were employed: the prosecution delivered the kategoria (κατηγορία), and the defendant replied with an apologia. To deliver an apologia meant making a formal speech or giving an explanation to reply and rebut the charges, as in the case of Socrates' defense.

Maybe I don't know what a homepage is then?

I went onto the Vanguard Bear's website & pressed Home.

Then I backtracked through previous articles & saw nothing to support TJ's assertion that the trouble in George Sq was organised by the Vanguard Bears.

I then pressed Forum but couldn't access it as it required me to either Sign In or Register.

I've no wish to register so chose not to.

Still with me so far? Splendid!

I think as the Master of Bawbaggery on here, I have much to learn from you in the 'making an arse of yourself' department.

At no time have I 'attempted to sweep scumbaggery from fellow Rangers fans in this incident.

I have already said I'd be disappointed if the VB were instrumental in the organisation of the trouble in George Sq & was asking Tartan Jon to provide the link.

I wasn't calling him out, just asking for proof.

If there is evidence I'll condemn it like I'm sure any right minded reasonable Rangers fan would.

Shown to be talking pish so lash out with personal insults. Tut tut.

The VB site is loaded with Loyalist bigotry and sectarian hate yet someone would be surprised and sad face if they were involved in organising the riot in Geroge Sq...hahahaha!

The VB site has a "Death List" of catholic people living in Scotland who spoke out against Rangers when they died.It has Paul McBride and Paul McConvilles pictures crossed out.

It's up to the decent Rangers fans to take their club back from them rather than sit on their holes.

It's up to the decent Rangers fans to take their club back from them rather than sit on their holes.

As I said on the other thread about George Square...

It's not a small percentage though, is it? You could argue that everyone inside or outside Ibrox who passively joins in with the singing and sentiments of the 'minority' are condoning and encouraging the type of beliefs and behaviours we saw last night. Therefore a sizeable proportion of the Rangers support is culpable.

It's time for the 'silent majority', if there is such a thing, to take a stand. Rangers need all the sympathy and support they can get at the moment, and a firm and public stand from supporters groups would be a fine start.

The VB site is loaded with Loyalist bigotry and sectarian hate yet someone would be surprised and sad face if they were involved in organising the riot in Geroge Sq...hahahaha!

The VB site has a "Death List" of catholic people living in Scotland who spoke out against Rangers when they died.It has Paul McBride and Paul McConvilles pictures crossed out.

I have often wondered if I set up a website spouting the same sort of stuff but against Glasgow's Asian community how long I would have to wait for a visit from the police in Glasgow.

Yet strangely the police have no evident interest in sites and groups like this it seems as evidenced by the fact they all exist and are pumping it out 24/7.