Fat bottomed girls..... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fat bottomed girls.....

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

Fringo is a young guy, mid thirties, wee bit camp and loves a dance preferably to Weather Girls or Gloria Gaynor. :) 

:lol: - so close in some ways, so wrong in others.....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, G-Man said:

Ah but who's the "he" Jen??? I can set you up with a wee frog like fella, likes a cane and top hat and jazz hand dancing! 

;)

I was talking in generic terms...tbh, it's been so long, I'm not sure what a naked man would look like in my bed but I'm pretty sure frog like is not a option I would find myself attracted to.  Mind you, if I've been drinking......:D

15 minutes ago, jenblueeyes said:

I was talking in generic terms...tbh, it's been so long, I'm not sure what a naked man would look like in my bed but I'm pretty sure frog like is not a option I would find myself attracted to.  Mind you, if I've been drinking......:D

Nor that !!! :lol:

3 hours ago, fringo said:

:)

Not sure what you call "old" though ! 50-51 ?

So you are  50 1/2 ???

Yes , I would describe 50 and over as officially 'old'. Not old like the sea creature you posted, but old for social media.  Although, unlike me,  you can make your wee faces wobble,  so you may be a bit younger. 

26 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

So you are  50 1/2 ???

Yes , I would describe 50 and over as officially 'old'. Not old like the sea creature you posted, but old for social media.  Although, unlike me,  you can make your wee faces wobble,  so you may be a bit younger. 

I find this thread offensive. It's sexist, ageist, and full of old frigid burdz moaning coz men dinnae fancy them.

38 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

So you are  50 1/2 ???

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I find this thread offensive. It's sexist, ageist, and full of old frigid burdz moaning coz men dinnae fancy them.

:lol:

41 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

So you are  50 1/2 ???

I'm old then though technically middle-aged (51 in a few weeks).

That picture wasn't my passport photo (it was rejected).

How do you I make faces wobble !? :o:lol:

12 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Yes, I've been offended by many posts including Jen going along with questioning my sexuality/masculinity or taste in music.

:(:lol:

31 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Technically...I'm not frigid as that would mean I wasn't up for it! :P Old?? Guilty as charged - but just think about all that experience....

4 hours ago, fringo said:

:)

Not sure what you call "old" though ! 50-51 ?

Nooooooooo. You can't tell the truth.

I'm 5'6"' auburn haired green eyes great figure, often compared to Gisele Bundchen, witty and charming.. :wub:

Any c*unt says I'm a short arsed wee fat bird blue eyes pink hair (sometimes they're interchangeable) unfunny and rude then they're lying bas  tards.  :cry:

4 hours ago, jenblueeyes said:

Think about it frog like may be interesting, plenty of bounce. Drink, it's a wonderful thing turns Zack Galifinakis into Bradley Cooper.  :wacko:

35 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Away with your 'old' pish!! 

Thank goodness threads like this are rare, be a terrible board if it was full of fat bald men (photos have been posted!) moaning about the state of women. 

(Not aimed at you killie. Well not until you post a picture that is!) 

2 minutes ago, jenblueeyes said:

Technically...I'm not frigid as that would mean I wasn't up for it! :P Old?? Guilty as charged - but just think about all that experience....

I'll take you and tdyer out one weekend and guarantee you'll get a lumber. Just stand next to me, that seems to work for every pal I ever go out with.  :banghead:

3 hours ago, fringo said:

I'm now scared to read, let alone answer anything on this thread.

Think I need to go to bed and play with my Elton to get to sleep.

Aw you've got a nice wee name for it. :wub: Oh and those jazz hands will help rock you to sleep. Night night. :spin:

11 hours ago, G-Man said:

Aw you've got a nice wee name for it. :wub: Oh and those jazz hands will help rock you to sleep. Night night. :spin:

:lol::lol:

18 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

You are absolutely right. I am off to the 'burds you'd like to shag' thread to see if I can pick up some tips !  

6 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

She;s mad as a fish.

Your pals cannae wait till I join them.

Theyve not actually said that but I sense it. :Tumbleweed-2:

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:
  1. ?
  2. I wonder if Fringos real name is David. 
  • Right that's it listen closely and stop with this David pish. He's a young guy called Brad who loves modern dance and tap never misses a Celine Dion concert and likes a Kir Royale on a night out. David Furnish is ancient and does not fit into any of my fantas... em stories. 

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

You are absolutely right. I am off to the 'burds you'd like to shag' thread to see if I can pick up some tips !  

Change the tips to ??? and you'll have a better chance. ?

5 hours ago, Flure said:

Some of the ladies on here are downright durty.

Aye and you've a long weekend with one of them! ❤️???