Tickets - Cardiff - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

36 minutes ago, ScotsRik said:

Long shot - but did anyone apply and get lucky for tickets for the Cardiff final?

Longer shot - anyone do the above and now can't make it???!

Looking for two!!

No, and no.

Good luck.

17 hours ago, Reevesy said:

If Real Madrid don't make the final then you'll probably get some fanboy to sell you theirs easily enough.

Unlikely. From what I've seen of the refereeing UEFA are trying to ensure St Gareth gets to the final...

29 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Unlikely. From what I've seen of the refereeing UEFA are trying to ensure St Gareth gets to the final...

Meaning the final will be packed with gimps singing "don't take me home" for 90 minutes.  :wetboke:

3 hours ago, Big Col said:

I've applied for tickets for all the european finals held in the uk, 6 attempts I think since Glasgow 2002.

Got lucky once, guess which one? yup,  Manchester 2008 :blink:

I'm the same.

I only got for the Espanyol v Sevilla final in Glasgow. It was a weird experience watching decent football in Hampden.

Once again failed to get Champions' League final tickets, but I did, once again, get Europa League final tickets. That's 2007, 2010, 2014, 2015 and 2017, with only one successful Champions' League final application - 2005.