Four minutes and IRA songs - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Four minutes and IRA songs

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

you as in Aberdeen.  Just your general we are bigger than we think we are whining pish.

Aye, lets get it back to old days when majority of fans were Gers!!  Until the forth bridge was built, aberdeen lost to inverness at shinty they wereny interested in hampden.  Lets build a few more shinty stadiums up there and get them a brand new species of sheep for interest.  Then Board will come back to OF fans again.  Decent and just arguing about religion again.  If that's no common sense what is???

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fermer said:

You think what you want to think my friend.  I know what I read on here.  And so do many good friends of mine of all different clubs who are fed up of the hatred by aberdeen towards Rangers and secondly celtic.  There is no need for it.  Banter is great and what board should be about.  But carry on. 

I don't need to think anything, I'm not the one making stuff up to cause an argument on a forum. 

I asked you to prove it but You know feck all, if you did you'd prove me wrong, you've got nothing but hot air as usual. I'm sure you and your friends can form a group and cry about us bad Aberdeen fans and our hatred for you.

9 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

you as in Aberdeen.  Just your general we are bigger than we think we are whining pish.

:lol::lol::lol:

its all in your head.

it used to Tims who were thought of as paranoid but you've taken to a whole new level. Hats off to you for that.

40 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Correct.  Don't even know why you or me bother.  Maybe the hope that we are scotland fans?  First time I felt the hatred was at Nigeria game at Pittodrie and Aberdeen fans singing about Ian Durrant.  If people on here think that is acceptable.  Then they are not Scotland fans.  Mods should be better at this.  In my travels as when I was going over world following country I could bump in to people with club colours on.  But dare wear a rangers or celtic top!!  My god that would be criminal.  Not that I would ever dream of doing it.  But fans of other clubs did/do.  Dons fans think they are the new Scotland fans.  Time OF fans stood together.  Davie Cooper and Tommy Burns.  Pals.  No bigotry there or ever was.

Davie Cooper was a rampant bigot ya mad whopper. You huns are on your own, no one is standing with you and rightly so.

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its all in your head.

it used to Tims who were thought of as paranoid but you've taken to a whole new level. Hats off to you for that.

No I haven't - and keep yer hat on, its cold.  What I think of you lot is an opinion, not paranoia.  You have one too and I respect it, now weesht, x-factor is on.

3 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Aberdeen thought they were the biggest rival to Celtic when Rangers were away, this season they will be lucky to finish top 3 and hopefully put back in their place 

When Rangers were working their way up the leagues Aberdeen were the closest to Celtic in the league. That's not what people think, that's a fact.

As for the last part, you might end up being right, time will tell because there's real competition for 2nd

Just now, BlueGaz said:

No I haven't - and keep yer hat on, its cold.  What I think of you lot is an opinion, not paranoia.  You have one too and I respect it, now weesht, x-factor is on.

What's your opinion based on? You must have some posts you can quote to back it up? Let's see them.

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As for the last part, you might end up being right, time will tell because there's real competition for 2nd

This year - work in progress.

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What's your opinion based on? You must have some posts you can quote to back it up? Let's see them.

I have a life away from here where most of the opinion is based, over a lot of years.  This is but a wee part of my life, and an insignificant part.  

Just now, BlueGaz said:

I have a life away from here where most of the opinion is based, over a lot of years.  This is but a wee part of my life, and an insignificant part.  

What a load of bull shit. 

Once again you get called out and make yourself look like an idiot.

15 minutes ago, Mox said:

Davie Cooper was a rampant bigot ya mad whopper. You huns are on your own, no one is standing with you and rightly so.

Was he? The likes of you who wouldnt get a chance to be in Coopers or Tommy Burns company.  Or for sake of it when I spoke at a dinner with Tommy Gemmell and Willie Henderson in Aviemore. they bigots? Finest people I have met.  But YOU call Cooper what you like.  Won't be in presence of me I can assure you that.  Nor any other person I know.  Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Motherwell etc.  What a scumbag you are kid.  No one on here would ever say what you have.  You go or I go.  you decide mods.

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What a load of bull shit. 

Once again you get called out and make yourself look like an idiot.

And you prove my point, that you are call cnutz.  Good riddance.  

3 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Was he? The likes of you who wouldnt get a chance to be in Coopers or Tommy Burns company.  Or for sake of it when I spoke at a dinner with Tommy Gemmell and Willie Henderson in Aviemore. they bigots? Finest people I have met.  But YOU call Cooper what you like.  Won't be in presence of me I can assure you that.  Nor any other person I know.  Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Motherwell etc.  What a scumbag you are kid.  No one on here would ever say what you have.  You go or I go.  you decide mods.

lay off the drink 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awe don't take the huff, stop throwing lies around and I'm sure we can be friends

Who is taking the huff?  Just saying it as it is ma wee lamb.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Who is taking the huff?  Just saying it as it is ma wee lamb.

No you're not, you're making stuff up and making yourself look silly

you already made yourself look daft in the other thread about most hated teams, don't you get tired of it?

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

No you're not, you're making stuff up and making yourself look silly

you already made yourself look daft in the other thread about most hated teams, don't you get tired of it?

So I don't really think you are all cnutz then?

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Are you really this thick?

seriously, just give up and leave it here. You look foolish.

:lol:

ok, wilco.

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

When Rangers were working their way up the leagues Aberdeen were the closest to Celtic in the league. That's not what people think, that's a fact.

Actually, I think you'all find that was Motherwell....

e16b13c8-d959-11e3-_698366b.jpg

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

lay off the drink 

Call Cooper or any other Scottish hero something like that kid. And put smiley faces as much as you want.  I wish Cooper was here to answer your wee smart arse comments.  But I will.  #####.