What Bank ? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Had enough of the threats and bullshit bonus`s of RBS and want get away from those fuckers, but can`t find a bank that is totally Scottish, working for the people of Scotland.

Iv been thinking along the lines of maybe joining a local credit union to handle my affairs, what`s your opinions folks?

SAORSA

Edited by Wauchope Lad

By the way, I'm moving my savings with the BoS and closing my account.

The money's getting moved to an account here in Holland....I don't want it in a British account when we pull out of the EU and Sterling is worth f*ck all.

And I'm telling them why.

The money's getting moved to an account here in Holland....I don't want it in a British account when we pull out of the EU and Sterling is worth f*ck all.

Nice one Rossy, can just see the s face when they ask why you are moving your account - payback lol

Nice one Rossy, can just see the bunny rabbits face when they ask why you are moving your account - payback lol

bunny rabbits my arse s fuckers

saorsa

I already had money with ABN AMRO, that figure has increased since Friday.

Apparently the Airdrie Savings Bank is the only wholly owned Scottish 'bank' left in the country.

When you move your account from the RBS, remember and tell the f*ckers why.

If everyone put their money there, it could become the Central Bank...

And it's in North Lanarkshire, handy for getting to the capital.... Glasgow.

There's also the Scottish Building Society

"now the only independent building society based in Scotland"

Based in Edinburgh, though; Airdrie seems a more solid territory to keep your money, those Edinburgh financial types always seem to be threatening to leave with their brass plaques.

Edited by exile