Fresh start required???? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fresh start required????

Lairdyfaeinverclyde

Just got back from London last night, battered and bruised, inside and out (bruising outside self inflicted another story)? Not sure what other people think but I believe that we need a fresh start form the blazers to the players. I think the young inexperienced players (mangers words) should be given an opportunity to gain the experience in the remaining qualifying matches. We ain't going to qualify for Russia (didn't fancy it anyway). The blazers within the SFA have taken our support for granted for years yet their never seems to be any protests towards them? If this lot of parasites are still involved with the SFA by the  next home game then I feel we need to let them know, publicly and not on a message board, that we are pissed right of. Not sure of the best approach, maybe stop renewing membership, stop buying a season ticket for next qualifying campaign, protest outside Hampden next home game, just not sure, any other suggestions would be appreciated. Enough is enough. I believe as supporters we can make this fresh start happen, who else will??????????

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

On the OP, I'd be amazed if fans didn't vote with their feet or more importantly wallets for the remaining home games.

Am 50/50 on England at home, but not going to the rest and not renewing.  Going to take a break for a while. Been hard work supporting Scotland and Rangers in the last 5 years :(

50 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

On the OP, I'd be amazed if fans didn't vote with their feet or more importantly wallets for the remaining home games.

Speak for yourself, personally I can't wait to spend £40 on a ticket for a 300-mile round trip on a Monday night to see us (potentially) beat Malta.

2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Just got back from London last night, battered and bruised, inside and out (bruising outside self inflicted another story)? Not sure what other people think but I believe that we need a fresh start form the blazers to the players. I think the young inexperienced players (mangers words) should be given an opportunity to gain the experience in the remaining qualifying matches. We ain't going to qualify for Russia (didn't fancy it anyway). The blazers within the SFA have taken our support for granted for years yet their never seems to be any protests towards them? If this lot of parasites are still involved with the SFA by the  next home game then I feel we need to let them know, publicly and not on a message board, that we are pissed right of. Not sure of the best approach, maybe stop renewing membership, stop buying a season ticket for next qualifying campaign, protest outside Hampden next home game, just not sure, any other suggestions would be appreciated. Enough is enough. I believe as supporters we can make this fresh start happen, who else will??????????

This subject is being discussed on other threads, suggestions similar to yours being banded about. I cant see boycotts working too well in the short term as so much has been paid up front on memberships so the money is banked. Which effectively is all the Sfa care about. 

We could air our grievances through ATAC but may not have much impact. Lots of folk moaning but nothing really being achieved. 

Money is the god of the SFA. The qualifiers left are meaningless , just dont go. Let them sit in their corporate box and stare out on an empty stadium and If you gonna trail all over Europe just to put a wee badge on yer hat , knock yerself out. 

6 minutes ago, podgers1903 said:

Could you not do a mass walk out on 70 minutes or something along those lines. Am sure Liverpool did something similar last season that worked quite well

I would be happy to take part in anything that gets our point across. Unfortunately, the SFA don't give a fvck about the supporters.

1 hour ago, podgers1903 said:

Could you not do a mass walk out on 70 minutes or something along those lines. Am sure Liverpool did something similar last season that worked quite well

Waste of time.  They've already got your money and they don't give a fk about anything else.