Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DoonTheSlope

Sticking Your Head Above The Parapit

Recommended Posts

Is anyone willing to stick their head above the parapit and say what they see on the latest advert which has appeared this last week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Head above the parapet. Into the Wanky Phrases topic you go DTS. :worried:

I think you might be the culprit, is that not the crowd you bought your Scotland top from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I think you might be the culprit, is that not the crowd you bought your Scotland top from?

Tell me what you are on about and I may be able to help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Tell me what you are on about and I may be able to help?

I was going to upload a photo to the fake top post on the Facebook but comments are turned off

It looks like a normal clothing site with models photos then all of a sudden there's what looks like a toy fanny in the corner 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Isn't the adverts different for each poster depending on their cookies? Which would mean you must have been on DH gate at some point yourself 

Can't say I have, I'll be checking it out now though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I was going to upload a photo to the fake top post on the Facebook but comments are turned off

It looks like a normal clothing site with models photos then all of a sudden there's what looks like a toy fanny in the corner 😂

I had to disable comments on it. The notifications were doing my head in after a while. Cunts just chatting amongst themselves. Send me the pic and show me what you are on about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×