Brown - Injured! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Brown - Injured!

KennyMiller

Retired from Internationals as can't be ####ed but shock horror wants to play at Wembley.  Taking away how poor a campaign we've had I think it's a disgrace he is allowed to walk straight back in just for one game.  I'd have no problem if it was a genuine comeback and he plays the rest of the campaign but just can't help feel Scot Brown feels he is bigger than Scotland and we are playing to his tune!

Edited by Radian

4 minutes ago, Radian said:

Retired from Internationals as can't be ####ed but shock horror wants to play at Wembley.  Taking away how poor a campaign we've had I think it's a disgrace he is allowed to walk straight back in just for one game.  I'd have no problem if it was a genuine comeback and he plays the rest of the campaign but just can't help feel Scot Brown feels he is bigger than Scotland and we are playing to his tune!

Same...

But its the bigger picture thats a disgrace mate letting him play and manager the same.. 

23 hours ago, scotsgary2 said:

Same...

But its the bigger picture thats a disgrace mate letting him play and manager the same.. 

Agree totally and I hope I am wrong but I can't imagine the players will be happy with him wanting to play when he wants. Darren Fletcher for instance has had a career brown can only dream about and also has respect from players be can only dream about and never retired even in his Ill  health days. Players at any level would be miffed if someone wants to just come in for the BIG game.The media obviously love brown as look at the different reports on him retiring and Hutton. Id have him in the team all day long but what's happened has put a new perspective on it.Is he bigger than the team? Is he FK.

Aye mibby but if you know anything about football and are scottish give him the respect he deserves. Brown is shit too! 1 gd game? V man city means hee haw. All of a sudden he's a world beater. He's been captain of the ship for all recent failures and in my opinion is only gd bullying in the spl. He was gd about 2008 Same as Fletcher but then Fletcher was getting to CL finals and brown was        well you know.

It's a worry that Brown might just make it and be played while not 100% fit.

In Celtic's bigger matches I'm still of the opinion that he's been left wanting primarily due to his legs not being as they were 24 months ago. 

They have a bit of pace in their team and Brown (he'll not be the only one) will be by passed.

On 05/11/2016 at 9:13 PM, Radian said:

My opinion as well ,anycnt who turns their back on Scotland can gtf IMO.

Retired ,fine that's yer howdy.