culture - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Willie Miller's tache said:

Mama Mia is excellent. Especially if you like abba. I don't btw but the lassie I was with at the time did..... 

not seen the other 2

I'm not an abba man but people rave about it. I doubt I'd pay as much as they'll be expecting for a ticket mind you. I dinnae mind Dancing Queen, Fernando and Super Trouper. I can't stand The Winner Takes It All though 

7 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm not an abba man but people rave about it. I doubt I'd pay as much as they'll be expecting for a ticket mind you. I dinnae mind Dancing Queen, Fernando and Super Trouper. I can't stand The Winner Takes It All though 

I prefer knowing me knowing you and sos. In fact, I think I finally have a suggestion for the "songs at wembley" thread

your such a "souper trooper"......problem is pubs shut at 11......my motto is "gimme gimme gimme" a man efter midnight.......

anyhow to hiv me yoor gonny need "money money money"

and since i like a bet and "winner takes it all".....

i was sure you would want tay "take a chance oan me"

but "does your mother know"......

i mean "sos".....

not trying to be funny but "mamma mia".....i wid rather go tay an indian restraunt and have a "chiquintika"

but not before the fitbaw....which is "the name of the game".....and "i have a dream"......we will win.....

well "one of us"......will

Edited by bigfathagiz

Bigfathagiz (yer post 9 hours ago) - excellent !!! Made me laugh out loud !!!

I've actually now got this strange vision of a full Wembley with the TA singing Abba songs like Dancing Queen whilst watching Scotland play in Pink Shirts.

Not quite reviving my memories of big Joe, McQueen and Kenny in 1977 ! 

Mind you it would be quite a laugh to see the reaction of the English to us singing a medley of Abba songs !   

1 hour ago, WeeJohmny said:

Bigfathagiz (yer post 9 hours ago) - excellent !!! Made me laugh out loud !!!

I've actually now got this strange vision of a full Wembley with the TA singing Abba songs like Dancing Queen whilst watching Scotland play in Pink Shirts.

Not quite reviving my memories of big Joe, McQueen and Kenny in 1977 ! 

Mind you it would be quite a laugh to see the reaction of the English to us singing a medley of Abba songs !   

I've got it in my head now the theatre being full of TA in the stalls and saltires hanging over the balcony all gein' it laldy