Scotland Home Kit - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Home Kit

OFlowerofScotland

Didn't we get a third kit which was red but binned immediately after a poor game. 

I'm not bothered about the pink kit but surely, it's historical to have our blue kit on against the auld enemy.

If they could put in a third away kit at a short notice, what's stopping the SFA requesting blue sleeves instead of the white sleeves as an one off measurement and they would earn my utmost respect if they had the baws to do that.

The SFA should have known about it as I knew it would become a problem nearer to the time  

Loyal Tartan Army fan here, man and boy. 

Cash spent over the decades following Scotland. 

I cannae no reason why the SFA would arrange an alternative kit or we are breaking a long held tradition stretching back more than a hundred year?

Will it be the first time that the auld enemy clash resulted in a team wearing an away kit?

Someone made a mess and aye, it happens but nae reason why someone can remedy that  

scotland in mauve with cream and brown taps.....and aqua socks.....wif scarlet gloves......white and black polka dot trackeeez......magik

still want them sponsered by pimms or cointreau......players can dye their wee pathetic beards  fuschia, or lilic and wear pastel boots

load ah fuds...........if I wiz manager it would be navy at home yellow and red and a lion away....black boots and train train train.

too much money too much pampering and too much feckin aboot.