Craig Thompson - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s no Steven McLean.

:lol:

Just seen the highlights of the Motherwell penalty claim, would’ve been on the soft side, but Thomson had a great view of it. Not sure how being held with 2 hands on the chest makes Main’s legs give way....

Andy Walker said that Main was backing in......

For what it's worth, i think Thomson is a shocker.  Him, McLean and Collum are laughably bad, so much so, you'd be forgiven for thinking all three are bent. 

41 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Andy Walker said that Main was backing in......

For what it's worth, i think Thomson is a shocker.  Him, McLean and Collum are laughably bad, so much so, you'd be forgiven for thinking all three are bent. 

The booking Shinnie got from Gollum on Saturday was utterly laughable. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The booking Shinnie got from Gollum on Saturday was utterly laughable. 

I dunno, he brushed someone's shoulder with his arm...... 

Total joke. Although the Dundee lad should be embarrassed by his reaction as that is what most likely resulted in the booking.

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s no Steven McLean.

Just seen the highlights of the Motherwell penalty claim, would’ve been on the soft side, but Thomson had a great view of it. Not sure how being held with 2 hands on the chest makes Main’s legs give way....

Certainly more 'contact' than there was in the penalty that he gave to Sinclair in the Final...

1 hour ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

Certainly more 'contact' than there was in the penalty that he gave to Sinclair in the Final...

Definitely!

I’ve seen Celtic get 2 softer penalties against us this season, but I’d have been raging if they’d got one for that. It’s the sort of contact in the box that seems to be ok with refs....

Shame he didn’t book Sinclair for his blatant dive immediately after the Main penalty claim.

On 18/03/2018 at 10:31 PM, sbcmfc said:

Craig Thomson has 5 domestic red cards this season, all for Motherwell players, and that wasn’t the worst one.

In fact it wasn’t even the worst one he’s given Kipre.

That's because Motherwell are a bunch of hammer-throwers.

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

That's because Motherwell are a bunch of hammer-throwers.

Has parklife hacked your account?

I’m just looking forward to the possibility of 2 penalties against 9 man Celtic in the cup final should we both get there.

After all these things even out over a season.

(Thomson retires at the end of the season, so a decent shout he’ll get the final...)