This Board Needs Tunes - Page 555 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

14 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Jb57, where the fuck did you come fae ? Hahaha welcome onboard....

Ach been on here yonks ago. just bored and rediscovered the site tonight.

Sorry if you dinna like my selections but hey must admit I like all gkm vancouvers.

👍

17 hours ago, JB57 said:

Ach been on here yonks ago. just bored and rediscovered the site tonight.

Sorry if you dinna like my selections but hey must admit I like all gkm vancouvers.

👍

Cheers for that JB. Good to have another 'pop-picker' on board 🎸👏. Whilst some of my selections are personal taste, other postings are to do with the football theme. One of the good things about this thread is that it can jolt the memory for some old songs from the past and also open up to other musical tastes and artists. Must admit I haven't heard of a number of your selections so will enjoy giving them a spin.

On 1/15/2022 at 9:29 PM, Grim Jim said:

Y'all know wasn't kidding 😬

You've outed yourself though in geekiness!   I remember your rules starting the original thread (where is it now, btw?)... You wanted artists and tune posted along with the vid.   I remember because that would have made looking up possible repeats easy, but it never happened.

So I (and possibly Fringo) can remember yon, but don't know what I posted two days ago 🤔

So a wee aside...

Thanks for the impressive homework I'd have taken many months to pull together. There's many a topic I'm now aware I missed and barely recall even from last month. Can we have a repeat 😛  

There's no longer trace of the original thread which died with everything else but this current one starts 30/8 page 1 and long may it continue 👍

No idea if I posted this recently 😬 but it's relevant....