This Board Needs Tunes - Page 741 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

13 hours ago, exile said:

Not sure I can remember what the Big Day was...

It was a free concert in Glasgow with Big Country, Hothouse Flowers, Deacon Blue etc Sheena Easton didn't get a very warm welcome which supposedly vindicated her...ahem exile. Or were you there but just didn't remember it?! 

7 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

It was a free concert in Glasgow with Big Country, Hothouse Flowers, Deacon Blue etc Sheena Easton didn't get a very warm welcome which supposedly vindicated her...ahem exile. Or were you there but just didn't remember it?! 

It rings a bell, but no I wasn't there.

8 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

I was at it, I remember Sheena Easton getting booed but not much else about the day. I'm sure we started off at George Sq then went up to Glasgow Green

11 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

I was at it, I remember Sheena Easton getting booed but not much else about the day. I'm sure we started off at George Sq then went up to Glasgow Green

Same here, I might be looking back with youth-tinted specs but seem to remember it being great. Not something that could happen nowadays though sadly.