Home section tickets - Page 6 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

1 hour ago, Mazziessc said:

Aye if I can't get them through FFF on 18th he will go to Carrefour and pick em up.

Keep me in the loop please. My Mrs works with a french lady and will ask her if she can help. We'll get them some how. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to the Carrefour ticket sales website.

http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr/billets-matchs-championnats/football

Looks like they only do pick ups or deliveries. BUT they deliver abroad. It is 15Euros for foreign deliveries.

Edited to say that also to ticket alerts.

Edited by Graham of Montrose
edit

11 hours ago, Graham of Montrose said:

Link to the Carrefour ticket sales website.

http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr/billets-matchs-championnats/football

Looks like they only do pick ups or deliveries. BUT they deliver abroad. It is 15Euros for foreign deliveries.

Edited to say that also to ticket alerts.

How much are they selling tickets at? Is it 20/40/60 as with the FFF? 

2 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Joined FFF and bought a Ticket to the cup final. Got the e-ticket too. Hopefully no problems come the 18th and plenty of 20euro tickets!

To get a ticket on the 18th do I need to join the FFF then? And if so how do I do that?

Or is there an option to buy them via the Carrefour site which won't need any pre-registering??

Sorry - I've came into this a bit late and not quite sure what the script is

1 hour ago, scot scotland scottish said:

To get a ticket on the 18th do I need to join the FFF then? And if so how do I do that?

Or is there an option to buy them via the Carrefour site which won't need any pre-registering??

Sorry - I've came into this a bit late and not quite sure what the script is

Not sure what the details are with Carrefour, not much info but you can buy online and in store. 

Best bet is to Register with the FFF, follow the instructions through the previous posts in here (French hotel address etc) That way come the 18th you can buy online by logging in on the site. They have stadium plan etc enabling you to narrow seats down to a specific area near to away fans, find them in the comments too. Hope that helps.

21 hours ago, Mazziessc said:
1 hour ago, Mazziessc said:

Joined FFF and bought a Ticket to the cup final. Got the e-ticket too. Hopefully no problems come the 18th and plenty of 20euro tickets!

Still won't let me join. Keeps saying security code is still wrong. How did you get passed it. 

41 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

Bet it still wouldn't let me register on their site.

I filled the form in on the French version didn't arse about with the translate. That may help. Took three attempts with the security code. The one i got through with had capital letters and numbers (may be worth refreshing untill you get something similar) There's no spaces too even though the image probably shows that. I used internet explorer for mine. Let me know if you get it or not.

Have managed after all weekend to get registered. The only thing I done different was called myself jaques as a user name?, but when I'm in it calls me Stuart (as that's my name in the names field). Used the hotel address as before. Now hopefully get 2 tickets on the 18th - or are you limited to 1 ticket. Does anyone know?

18 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

Have managed after all weekend to get registered. The only thing I done different was called myself jaques as a user name?, but when I'm in it calls me Stuart (as that's my name in the names field). Used the hotel address as before. Now hopefully get 2 tickets on the 18th - or are you limited to 1 ticket. Does anyone know?

Unsure, the cup final had a drop down box up to 10 or so if memory serves. I can't seem to find any seats for the Cameroon game so can't see how many they are giving for a similar friendly, have to expect it to be more than one.