Germany v England - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany v England

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing more than a training match. At least the Scotland match had the players up for it  -this is nothing like it - total pish. Enjoyed the farce of the England goalkeeper - he should still have saved that even if he had a sore ankle. ITV pundits are cringeworthy.

6 minutes ago, irnbruman said:

Nothing more than a training match. At least the Scotland match had the players up for it  -this is nothing like it - total pish. Enjoyed the farce of the England goalkeeper - he should still have saved that even if he had a sore ankle. ITV pundits are cringeworthy.

Disagree,some nice wee fouls,England just arent very good,but they are trying.We should beat them.;)

4 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Disagree,some nice wee fouls,England just arent very good,but they are trying.We should beat them.;)

4 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Not enough fouls  -I ve got £2 per booking over 2 bookings - only 1 so far bit tame for me.

Guest MorayCupMan
4 minutes ago, rossh said:

English team looking more than decent, best I've seen from them in a long time.

Yeah canna disagree with that ...not looking forward to playing them

10 minutes ago, MorayCupMan said:

Yeah canna disagree with that ...not looking forward to playing them

Could be two very long 90 minutes if they play near to their potential against us.

They have some excellent young players in their squad, quality we can only dream of at the moment.... 

Edited by rossh

England look decent in the final 3rd. Do expect strachan will go toe to toe against them in both games an I fear we'll get done in both. 

Alli some player. Him and Vardy playing lower league football in their careers does give you hope actually.

Nothing more than a "training match" someone mentioned above. Ok