Home end tickets - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home end tickets

wubbs

Just want to check that the section that will be nearest the away fans is D82?? When I booked last night there was loads of seats with an X on them (obviously purchased) and I assumed this would be other Scotland fans getting their tickets, however when I checked again today most of the X's were way. Just want to make sure they've not all realised something I've not...

18 minutes ago, Dom1 said:

Just want to check that the section that will be nearest the away fans is D82?? When I booked last night there was loads of seats with an X on them (obviously purchased) and I assumed this would be other Scotland fans getting their tickets, however when I checked again today most of the X's were way. Just want to make sure they've not all realised something I've not...

Official away section is D89-D94 & H83-H88 :ok:

8 hours ago, baron von marlon said:

gents/ladies,

i'm looking for one ticket SFA (for the misses) or alternatively need to get 2 x tickets from that mad website, the easier you make my life the more spondoulies in for it you x

If you are a ssc member phone them & get on the waiting list. I'm sure as usual a few will get returned.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/02/2016 at 8:12 PM, wubbs said:

I don't think you can - It looks fairly simple though. Just need to copy paste chunks of text into a translator.

You'll need to register for an account too

If you use Google Chrome it has an option to translate the page into English.Just right click the top of the page and a pop up will appear.

7 hours ago, peever1745 said:

If you use Google Chrome it has an option to translate the page into English.Just right click the top of the page and a pop up will appear.

Chrome doesn't give me that option when progressing to the page for selecting tickets - only the initial page.

Wubbs you have to right click on every page to translate.I have just bought 2 home end tickets for my mate and had English translation all the way through. I was surprised to get the tickets even with a UK address.Tickets now printed off.

1 hour ago, peever1745 said:

Wubbs you have to right click on every page to translate.I have just bought 2 home end tickets for my mate and had English translation all the way through. I was surprised to get the tickets even with a UK address.Tickets now printed off.

for me the translate button in the OmniBar doesn't appear on later pages so no translate option for me :-(
(might be my computer though)

15 hours ago, wubbs said:

for me the translate button in the OmniBar doesn't appear on later pages so no translate option for me :-(
(might be my computer though)

Wubbs I just right click anywhere on the page and a pop up comes up with 

Forward

Reload

Save as

Print

Translate to English

But I have to do this on every page.Are you using Google Chrome? There are still loads of seats in section D82 next to the away end. I had no trouble at all booking tickets.Once you pay you get a PDF file which is your ticket and you just print it off.Simples.

Edited by peever1745