David Mundell - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

David Mundell

They'll have some bloody cheek considering how 'tolerant' they've been to gays over the years.

When was the last time having 'some bloody cheek' prevented a newspaper from publishing a story?

Edited by DonnyTJS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fully expect to see another #snpbad story in the DM tomorrow after a 'few' of people post/tweet something about this.

Dont you think that is exactly why the press ran with this none story?Who gives a fek what he gets up to in his private life.My posts where hardly homophobic but unfortunately a minority on social media wont be .

On hearing this "news" I do not dislike the guy either any more or any less intensely than I did previously.

It's a complete irrelevance.

The fact that the papers regard this as "news" is a) indicative of how far detached they are from reality given that most people who were paying the slightest attention to the guy's comings and goings were probably already subconsciously aware of this and B) a particularly sad indictment of the general reporting standards within our media today. Who actually gives a flying one?

I didn't think your comments were homophobic either.

I know,its only some of those who think themselves elite on here that take offence to every post I make.Most of them have something in common with the Scottish Tory's.