Kick Off Time? - Page 2 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kick Off Time?

Not sure what you're on about. We won't sell 1500 tickets.

The first sale of tickets is based on our allocation. Then it drops down on points until sold out. If we get 1500 tickets then the first sale will be to 8-10 pointers or 7-10 pointers.. they get a few days, or I have seen up to a week for some cases, to buy their tickets and any left will be sold to 6,5,4 etc.

I didnt say we would sell 1500 tickets as I dont think we will either, I simply said they will go on sale to 7 or 8-10 pointers first... or this is my understanding anyway

The first sale of tickets is based on our allocation. Then it drops down on points until sold out. If we get 1500 tickets then the first sale will be to 8-10 pointers or 7-10 pointers.. they get a few days, or I have seen up to a week for some cases, to buy their tickets and any left will be sold to 6,5,4 etc.

I didnt say we would sell 1500 tickets as I dont think we will either, I simply said they will go on sale to 7 or 8-10 pointers first... or this is my understanding anyway

I was more referring to the bit about opening up the sections next to ours. Last time we went for the friendly in that stadium we were nowhere near selling out our sections. Can't see it being any different this time

I was more referring to the bit about opening up the sections next to ours. Last time we went for the friendly in that stadium we were nowhere near selling out our sections. Can't see it being any different this time

There doesn't seem to be much interest on here for the game so I agree I dont think we will fill our allocation. If we do then I would hope they would allocate us additional seating within the ground.

On the other hand people will be chasing points to 1) get a ticket for the England game and 2) get a ticket to all other games as our allocation will be small so we could be pleasantly surprised about how much make this trip. Its quite an easy destination to get too, we haven't had an away match for a few months and won't be having one for 2 or so months after....

• 1 month later...