Bile - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There are good reasons why I and many good members stopped coming on here. Good debate (Reeky, Ruary etc). Since Rangers demise the pure bile on this board has been shite but shown true colours of some.. I remember going to Scotland v Nigeria game at Pittodrie and pricks beside me were booing and shouting bile at Ian Durrant. A ####ed up country? I say time this forum was where decent Scotland supporters can come on with no bile regardless of club. Rest can off and hate each other and get barred and think they are big men. There are decent folk on here of all supports but as usual the few dominate. Empty barrels and all that. Sad so sad. Main reason (in my opinion) we canny even agree on independence. Mods, sorry, you are too lenient, wee sad pricks threatening other folk should be ####ed out. Then might get some decency back. The decent Rangers supporters on here should have ####ed off ages ago and it is to their credit they have reasonably argued the case for their Scottish club. And, if you are going to post: Be reasonable, interesting, non sectarian and best for your club and country. Seemples!! Question: What is the record club commented on on TAMB? If they are a non-club why all the attention? Why not be more interested in your own clubs successes (or lack off)? Dave King was right to back his club. Done. And Scotland Forever. Be back next year.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting 14 years to have a go at Aberdeen is impressive.

I'll have a retort to your post around 2029.

See thats witty deecie!!! Why cant we stick to that. I like watching the board but sad when everyone gets too ####ed up with hatred. Did you get your mum to rite that?

Sums up my case, thanks killie. Know folk fae Kilmarnock who I have been going to Scotland games wi for 30 years. We never have hated each other just enjoyed Scotland games. Scotland first wi me son. Always. The banter we had was good hearted. No the BILE of some kid. Cheers though, nothing like points being proven.

Sums up my case, thanks killie. Know folk fae Kilmarnock who I have been going to Scotland games wi for 30 years. We never have hated each other just enjoyed Scotland games. Scotland first wi me son. Always. The banter we had was good hearted. No the BILE of some kid. Cheers though, nothing like points being proven.

:-)) Seriously, step away from this my fishy fishy friend. My bait was rubbish and you went for it - somebody will get you a belter. :P

I never said he was playing DTS. But I'm no on here to slate Aberdeen fans. I even met a decent one ance!! And Parky I never said there was no good debate he like many others got fed up of BILE. Stuff folk wouldnt say to decent folks face but say it on a site like this. Keeps some folk going though. Scotland. Same for 1000 years. As I said. ####ed up. How many posts have you had on Rangers compared to Aberdeen Parkie. Just a thought?

BTW Kilmarnock is a shithole :ok: . Best thing to come out of Kilmarnock is the Stewarton bus. And my Dad. And the football club. But that's about it.

I never said he was playing DTS. But I'm no on here to slate Aberdeen fans. I even met a decent one ance!! And Parky I never said there was no good debate he like many others got fed up of BILE. Stuff folk wouldnt say to decent folks face but say it on a site like this. Keeps some folk going though. Scotland. Same for 1000 years. As I said. ######ed up. How many posts have you had on Rangers compared to Aberdeen Parkie. Just a thought?

I'd say my posts on Aberdeen massively out number my posts on Rangers (who's plight is the biggest story in the history of Scottish sport - are we not supposed to talk about that?). Are fans of Scottish football not supposed to talk about all of Scottish football? :unsure:

I'd say my posts on Aberdeen massively out number my posts on Rangers (who's plight is the biggest story in the history of Scottish sport - are we not supposed to talk about that?). Are fans of Scottish football not supposed to talk about all of Scottish football? :unsure:

I would go as far as to say that our football culture is heavy on the winding up of the opposition. So argue/debate/question as much as you like. And if it's the huns who you regard as your biggest rivals then you go for it sir. And if that involves dancing on the grave of their liquidated and extinct club then all the better.

Even bigger than plight of Third Lanark?? Or Airdrie? Anyway its easy to be smart with words mate. All I saying is it has caused a lot of BILE that has erupted. Even listening to Radio Scotland tonight depressed me. It shows what a divided nation we are and thats sad IMO. Xmas is coming up and we are half a world away!! I enjoy your posts mate as you are one of reasonable ones but why cant we have good honest debate. Still believe we are best supporters in the world but the club thing has taken over recently. Maybe if we had a team to shout about and support at finals it would be different.

If some one is talking about a topic with passion, love or hatred, whatever that is great. But when someone starts posting about the character of other members instead of the subject (or any subject) then that is 'bile' for me.

Disagree mate. no need for hate on a Tartan Army Board