Favourite Bond Film - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favourite Bond Film

but for me the worst bond was that Timothy dalton

IMHO people are only starting to appreciate Dalton, as he was doing what Daniel Craig was doing 20 years before Craig was doing it.

His major problem was Moore had made the character such a joke over the years, that his version of Bond was such a radical change, and Ihave always felt that if he had done Goldeneye, he would have been considered the best Bond (as when you read the books you do picture Dalton more than any other actor to play Bond).

I have only watched the modern ones really (Brosnan onwards) and whatever Roger Moore ones used to be on the telly when I was growing up.

Funniily enough I have the lot on blu-ray in some 50th anniversary box set that I got free with my Sony telly a couple of years ago, but i haven't even cracked the cellophane.

Anyway, probably GoldenEye for me. Or the Roger Moore one with a Zepplin and Grace Jones.