Deutsche Bank...how To Complain To Them! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Deutsche Bank...how To Complain To Them!

Join me in complaining to Deutsche Bank about their intervention into OUR referendum on behalf of Westminster

Go to

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/de/content/Kontakt.htm

if you can translate the page

under 'Select Topic'....which is the drop down box...and click 'Suggestions and complaints, which is just beneath 'website'

then paste the German message below and fill in your name and address

Ich möchte über die Beteiligung der Deutsche Bank an der schottischen Unabhängigkeitsreferendum beschweren. Da es nur ein paar Tage vor der Abstimmung gibt, diese Intervention nur getan worden sein kann, um die Chancen der "YES"-Kampagne zu verletzen. Diese Handlung stellt sowohl die Integrität der Deutsche Bank als auch ihre Position als vermeintlich unpolitische Organisation in Frage.

I wish to complain about the participation of the German bank in the Scottish independence referendum. As there are only a few days before the vote, this intervention can only have been done to hurt the chances of the "YES" campaign. This act places both the integrity of the German bank and its position as a supposedly non-political organization in question.

Edited by Hessen

• 1 year later...

Was on the boat tour from Fort Augustus last week and we were commenting on a pink castle like building we could see. Boat skipper told us it was one of Deutche Banks Vice Presidents. Pointed out the new building for a private 55ft cinema screen we could see in the grounds. However due to the neighbours having a private landing strip they were refused permission for a heli-pad.

Was on the boat tour from Fort Augustus last week and we were commenting on a pink castle like building we could see. Boat skipper told us it was one of Deutche Banks Vice Presidents. Pointed out the new building for a private 55ft cinema screen we could see in the grounds. However due to the neighbours having a private landing strip they were refused permission for a heli-pad.

:-)) I used to work for DB and was a Vice-President, I think there are about 5000 or so in the bank.

Believe me, it means absolutely nothing.

Deutsche Bank in 'typical bog-standard ruthless corporate decision' shocker....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34664777

'In times of low growth, reducing costs through job cuts is seen as a way to improve profits.'

Yep - these are the people to listen to for the good of the common working man and woman. <_<

Hope the fukkers go bust.

I mind a group of Deutsche Bank employees taunting nurses who were on strike over pay and conditions by waving money at them through their office window. I'd like to think that type of attitude isn't representive of the company as a whole but I suspect they were simply reflecting the company ethos.

I mind a group of Deutsche Bank employees taunting nurses who were on strike over pay and conditions by waving money at them through their office window. I'd like to think that type of attitude isn't representive of the company as a whole but I suspect they were simply reflecting the company ethos.

Normal Banker type behaviour. It's kind of what happens when relatively low intelligence people are given a lot of money. OK, so it's not on the scale of footballers or rap stars but still...

Normal Banker type behaviour. It's kind of what happens when relatively low intelligence people are given a lot of money. OK, so it's not on the scale of footballers or rap stars but still...

Aye, taunting folk who could one day be trying to make you or someone you care about better is a bit dim.

Ironically those nurses are probably still in a job, whereas the £20 note waving bankers could be bound for the broo.

Aye, taunting folk who could one day be trying to make you or someone you care about better is a bit dim.

Ironically those nurses are probably still in a job, whereas the £20 note waving bankers could be bound for the broo.

They were sacked immediately.

Sounds like O&G.

Intelligence and salary are inversely proportional.