Chelsea Arsenal - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chelsea Arsenal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why didn't Chelsea register him as a back room staff member?

Face it, he's a twat of the first order.

Why would they? He's a player.

The winners get 40 medals which mean that the entire first team squad gets presented with a medal regardless of whether or not they were in the match day squad for the final. UEFA stipulate that all players needs to be stripped for the presentation.

I get that you don't like John Terry, that's fair enough. There's plenty of reasons not to like him without inventing ones.

I can't believe some folk are sticking up for John Terry making a complete fool of himself and UEFA by getting dressed into a strip for the presentation for a march he didn't play in !!!!!

Roy Keane and Paul Scholes in Barcelona '99 ?

Despite the pair of them putting in World Class performances in the Semis so United got to the final, they showed dignity and class by wearing the club suit on the pitch after full time.

Terry is a joke and should NEVER have been wearing a strip. Glory seeking springs to mind.

I can't believe some folk are sticking up for John Terry making a complete fool of himself and UEFA by getting dressed into a strip for the presentation for a march he didn't play in !!!!!

Roy Keane and Paul Scholes in Barcelona '99 ?

Despite the pair of them putting in World Class performances in the Semis so United got to the final, they showed dignity and class by wearing the club suit on the pitch after full time.

Terry is a joke and should NEVER have been wearing a strip. Glory seeking springs to mind.

If that had been in 2012 then Scholes and Keane wouldn't have been allowed on the pitch unless they were stripped.

You do get that this was a UEFA directive, don't you?

If that had been in 2012 then Scholes and Keane wouldn't have been allowed on the pitch unless they were stripped.

You do get that this was a UEFA directive, don't you?

And ?

Did Scholes and Keane put on a strip on ?

You do get that Terry did NOT play in the final don't you ?

I was there mate, I know exactly who played.

Terry is just a bawbag. He's an arrogant racist .

He made himself look utterly ridiculous by lifting the trophy in the strip. He'd have been better off in the stand letting the guys on the pitch take the cheers but his big ego wouldn't let him.

I know people like him and they are pathetic twats.

I was there mate, I know exactly who played.

Fair play to you being there, great experience.

Back to Terry, do you honestly believe that he did the right thing ?

I'm not arguing with the rules, just the fact of the whats and whys of him putting a strip on for a match that he didn't play in.

It made a total mockery of Chelsea winning IMO.

It just confirms to me the arrogance of him and proved he has no morals at all.

I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't have a problem with it now.

Ivanovic and Raul Merailes also missed the final through suspension and were on the pitch wearing strips as were around half a dozen other players that didn't make the final team. Funnily enough none of them get criticism but somehow Terry does it and it's a hanging offence.

Personally, I think if you are going to present medals to players other than those actually in the match day squad, it's better that they are all wearing the kit.

As I said earlier, there's plenty of reasons for people to dislike Terry without making them up.

I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't have a problem with it now.

Ivanovic and Raul Merailes also missed the final through suspension and were on the pitch wearing strips as were around half a dozen other players that didn't make the final team. Funnily enough none of them get criticism but somehow Terry does it and it's a hanging offence.

Personally, I think if you are going to present medals to players other than those actually in the match day squad, it's better that they are all wearing the kit.

As I said earlier, there's plenty of reasons for people to dislike Terry without making them up.

IIRC he lifted the trophy first.

The other players are also twats for turning up in strips they didn't actually use on the day.

It's a stupid UEFA rule and makes me wonder what would happen if a player on crutches wanted a medal on the day. Pit a strip on and clump out?

Arrogant to need to be the big I am, which is why Terry pushed to the front of the line.

It's my opinion and i know there's plenty of other reasons to dislike him. He's a racist, who doesn't give a toss for his team mates and particularly their partners. There's nothing likable about him at all.

The other players are also twats for turning up in strips they didn't actually use on the day.

It's a stupid UEFA rule and makes me wonder what would happen if a player on crutches wanted a medal on the day. Pit a strip on and clump out?

Arrogant to need to be the big I am, which is why Terry pushed to the front of the line.

It's my opinion and i know there's plenty of other reasons to dislike him. He's a racist, who doesn't give a toss for his team mates and particularly their partners. There's nothing likable about him at all.

:ok:

Great post.

The club captain (Terry) and the captain on the night (Lampard) lifted the trophy together, so your recollection is incorrect.

If you're referring to Terry allegedly having it off with Wayne Bridge's ex, then I take it you're unaware that's actually a load of bollocks.

No doubt you were fuming at Eric Abidal lifting the trophy for Barcelona the previous year as well.

The club captain (Terry) and the captain on the night (Lampard) lifted the trophy together, so your recollection is incorrect.

If you're referring to Terry allegedly having it off with Wayne Bridge's ex, then I take it you're unaware that's actually a load of bollocks.

No doubt you were fuming at Eric Abidal lifting the trophy for Barcelona the previous year as well.

I know he lifted it with Lampard, that makes no difference whatsoever. I didn't think you'd need a picture what with you having been there!

Abidal had been out due to a life threatening illness. I can't remember if Terry was injured or suspended but it certainly wasn't life threatening, was it?

To compare the two is missing the point. It also shows there's no point taking this any further with you. You obviously support Terry for some reason.

You can't even admit he's a racist. Unspeakably pathetic individual that deserves only contempt.

Eric Abidal who played in the game for Barcelona? It was also a touch of class from Puyol and Xavi