West V North Stand - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

West V North Stand

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

Might give the West a shot for the next campaign. The only times I have been in it is for a couple of low key friendlies, and the atmosphere was grim.

But i agree, on Monday I was in C1 on the border of North and West & the West seemed to be buzzing, with all the songs starting from there.

Ditto

Been in West Stand corner since Euro 2008 qualifiers and it is great.

All the up themselves guys with big feathers sticking out of their hats can stay in the North Stand, was a benifit of moving to the West getting away from them. If you lot all move over, then all the West Stand fans will switch to the North and it will be a vicious cycle of musical chairs.

:-))

I sit in the south as my dads got dodgy knees and prefers to sit and we like the middle of the pitch rather than behind the goals. Atmosphere isn't always great but in reality there isn't !much singing around the stadium in general.

Don't have a problem with the North Stand but moved to the West for this campaign due to the price hike. We are in the section closest to the North stand and it's been good but I do like being near the middle of the pitch...especially now my eyesight is beginning to go!