Teams From The British Isles - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teams From The British Isles

glasgow jock

How utterly embarrassing would it be if (& there is a good chance) that 4 out of the 5 nations are playing at Euro 16.

Supported our team since the late seventies & I can't remember a more tame & clueless performance in all those years

Just so, so disappointed tonight.

How utterly embarrassing would it be if (& there is a good chance) that 4 out of the 5 nations are playing at Euro 16.

Supported our team since the late seventies & I can't remember a more tame & clueless performance in all those years

Just so, so disappointed tonight.

We will be a laughing stock. Will need to avoid Brit Sports media espicially Talksport. lowest of the low since following Scotlandf

Im the same mate , just wishing we would have a go at goal , too many players not getting enough game time with their clubs and it showed tonight , the only player that loojed comfortable was james morrison

You're surely not serious. He looked anything but comfortable. Kept giving ball away. He is much more comfortable further forward where couple weeks ago he scored 2 against Chelsea. He is not a sitting midfielder. Half time he should have benn pushed forward and Maloney hooked

You're surely not serious. He looked anything but comfortable. Kept giving ball away. He is much more comfortable further forward where couple weeks ago he scored 2 against Chelsea. He is not a sitting midfielder. Half time he should have benn pushed forward and Maloney hooked

I heard the commentator saying that he and Brown were great holding midfielders and knew their role like the backs of their hands and was thinking the same. Surely James Morrison is an attacking midfielder who can shoot, score goals and get involved in attacking play??

I heard the commentator saying that he and Brown were great holding midfielders and knew their role like the backs of their hands and was thinking the same. Surely James Morrison is an attacking midfielder who can shoot, score goals and get involved in attacking play??

I think part of the problem with 2 holding midfielders is the gap in the middle of the park that is left between those two and the 3 attacking midfielders.

Edited by AlfieMoon

Morrison is by no measure a holding midfielder. He's an attacking midfielder. If we wanted another holding midfielder we'd have played Darren Fletcher or Mulgrew in there.