Score Predictions - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Score Predictions

ByronLoon1986

It'll be too hot. And quite humid.

The atmosphere is quite intense.

The scotland players will have that British trait of treating funnily named wee countries with little respect and being suspicious of the foreign food.

The Georgians are due a scalp.

1-0 Georgia.

Luckily im shite at predictions.

Really wish I could share the optimism that's going round. But, I'm shiting maself about this one.

From the start I said the games against Georgia would decide 2/3/4 - going into this one my confidence is hidden under a snake's c0ck.

Listening to The Breakfast show on Radio 2 on the way into work this morning and I heard " Rocking all over the world" by Status Quo and then straight after it, " Hoots Mon" by Lord Rockingham................it's a sign I tell you!!! :) 2-0 Scotland!!

Edited by Uncle Albert

any win will do me but i'm shitting it. Was confident last time we went there, really confident and we got humped 3-0 (I think). Think it'll be a draw but praying for a win then it's all on for the Poland game at Hampden.