Ticket Update - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Update

blackcountry jock

thought I would start another thread about tickets for this game....

Just come off phone to sfa there will be an email sent out towards end of week/beggining of next week with random ticket collection there will be no 100% pick up but it will be a high percentage as of 12.50 today (19/8) there is a waiting list of 162 people on it and the lassie was reasonably confident that every one on the list should get a ticket as they are expecting a higher than normal ticket returns..... Keeping my fingers crossed ?????????

it would be good to get an official ticket update on here from the SSC for each game.

Nae offence intended by why would you think they'd post on here?

There's this, plus the version of this on Facebook, then an offshoot of that and probably countless others.

They use Twitter and you don't need to be on Twitter to at least read an update - you need to be on it, to reply and/or ask a question.

previously during the mid to late 2000s previous SFA Comms Directors have posted on here, and were pretty informative when they did, although folk tended to take advantage and give them plenty of abuse...... However if I remember correctly someone on here had a bit of a falling out with the then Comms Director, it got a bit personal, and the Daily Rags got wind of it. So after that they stopped.

previously during the mid to late 2000s previous SFA Comms Directors have posted on here, and were pretty informative when they did, although folk tended to take advantage and give them plenty of abuse...... However if I remember correctly someone on here had a bit of a falling out with the then Comms Director, it got a bit personal, and the Daily Rags got wind of it. So after that they stopped.

True and that would have been before them using Twitter

We also used to get a Sporran Guide for each away match, then they went to the video guide thingy ................ we don't get that either :wink2:

Edited to add - here's the guide from the last visit HERE

Edited by DeeRus

True and that would have been before them using Twitter

We also used to get a Sporran Guide for each away match, then they went to the video guide thingy ................ we don't get that either :wink2:

I liked the little booklet, was soooooooooo useful!

Winning words section was my favourite with such phrases as "I apologise from my friend, he's very drunk!" lol

The 2 of us have been selected as well and we both on 7 points (none of them harvested!!!). We are leaving next Friday for a few days in Krakow first so this suits us as we know we will definitely have them for game.

Straw poll - those getting selected, what points are you on? Just out of curiosity?

By the way, is it just you, or everybody in the booking that has to pick up?

I'm currently on 7. Only been picked once for collection, Poland away friendly.

My understanding of the email is that if you've made a group booking everyone has to collect. If you've ordered on behalf of others and made bookings at different times you are to contact the supporters club for further clarification.