Hotel Eva Bus 3 Possibility Of Running - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotel Eva Bus 3 Possibility Of Running

Scanner

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

As of 1030pm on Friday August 21st everybody who booked an available seat on the Hotel Eva Bus 3 will have has a PM from me re payment.

I still have another 30 seats requests up til the above time as well so I will see if there is a bus I can locate for these 30 people who missed bus 3 and I will inform them on Monday hopefully if I can accommodate them on a final bus.

Just sent payment. Thanks for the seat. See you there.

Hi

As of 1030pm on Friday August 21st everybody who booked an available seat on the Hotel Eva Bus 3 will have has a PM from me re payment.

I still have another 30 seats requests up til the above time as well so I will see if there is a bus I can locate for these 30 people who missed bus 3 and I will inform them on Monday hopefully if I can accommodate them on a final bus.

Hi Scanner,

I thought I'd made the list but don't seem to have a pm from you? Sorry I am pretty new to the forum so maybe I've missed it, apologies if so :blink:

Regards,

Tartan-Tyke

Hi Scanner, if you get the 4th bus sorted, could do with 2 seats, am staying in Olhos de Agua, but could get to Eva for the bus, Cheers Golfbaggy

Sorry Scanner, should have checked the posts first, just realised Eva is in Faro, would be looking for a bus from Albufera, Cheers

Hiya Scanner, is there any room on the 4th Bus? My mates from The Stockport Tartan Army (Tam Ritchie et.al.) are staying in Albufuera and i am flying into and staying in, Faro, and as such am at a loose end for getting to the game and back into faro afterward

Cheers in advance.

Andy/ Uncle Albert