The National Lottery - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The National Lottery

Guest allyc

The lottery funds heaps of Scottish athletes in sports where funding is nearly non existant in the build up to the Olympics.so by not supporting lotto on the basis of not supporting team gb you are technically starving these athletes or our athletes of attaining sporting success.suit yourself.

Agree with the private school bit but you can't apply football mentality to other sports especially when you can only compete under Gb.I think lynsey sharp's story is inspired and she is one of our best athletes.

It's not when that bint Sharp is preaching the Bitter Together shite.

She doesn't come across particularly well as a person, but that's no reason not to support others. (Did she not post "big Djok knew" on social media a few weeks back? :shocked: )

I don't like Scott Brown, until he pulls on a Scotland top, doesn't stop me supporting him and the team.

If they are competing under the union flag they can go fcuk themselves.

At this time in history it is what it is, if Scottish athletes at this time get worldwide attention through competing under a "union flag" then so be it.

But i am sure that you being such an athlete [i do not think ] - would get the same attention under a saltire

It's not when that bint Sharp is preaching the Bitter Together shite.

I would rather you didn't comment on this subject considering how bitter you are on it.

Anyone who thinks it makes a difference to what a person voted after being tragically killed by a bin lorry should not be allowed near a public messageboard.

Really strange outlook.

I buy lottery tickets because I want to be filthy rich. I dont even think of where the money goes.

J

I *don't* buy lottery tickets because I don't want to waste my money.

I've got more chance of dating Taylor Swift (1:2.5million) than winning the lottery (1:14million).

At this time in history it is what it is, if Scottish athletes at this time get worldwide attention through competing under a "union flag" then so be it.

But i am sure that you being such an athlete [i do not think ] - would get the same attention under a saltire

I would say 90% of the people that follow tennis think andy murray is english probably more when i think about it.

I *don't* buy lottery tickets because I don't want to waste my money.

I've got more chance of dating Taylor Swift (1:2.5million) than winning the lottery (1:14million).

Can you define "dating"? Just so I can get a better handle on the odds before committing any money.