40 Years Of Sportscene - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

40 Years Of Sportscene

The footage they must have...........what a waste.

I mentioned this on the other thread; apparently the State Broadcaster can't show archived footage of the national team anymore.

So instead, you get hûns and Fenians battering eachother at Hampden (I'll let them off with the glorious Dons' footage though).

....because I'm constantly told by Celtic fans, they're proud Fenians.

You spelled "idiots" wrong.

I don't know you but using it just makes you look like a bigoted scumbag.

You spelled "idiots" wrong.

I don't know you but using it just makes you look like a bigoted scumbag.

I don't know him either, so we probably don't know the same people, but I also know Celtic fans who are quite happy to call themselves Fenians. It's a crazy world oot there. Maybe if you got out and about more you might be less offended by what folk put on internet message boards.

I also know Rangers fans who are quite happy to call themselves Huuns. In my experience folk are not nearly as easily offended as what some folk on the internet would like us to think.

Maybe if you got out and about more you might be less offended by what folk put on internet message boards.

:lol:

1. I get out plenty, cheers. Thanks for your patronising bawbag style comment though :ok:

2. I'm not offended. I simply stating that using sectarian slurs make him look like a bigoted scumbag, which i think it does. He's been advised of this by others before yet continues to do it. His call but he should be aware of how it comes across.