Coupon - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Only downside is that if someone scores before you get your in-play on, the odds will crash, and you could end up bust.

True but they'd have to score within 30 secs as I tend to be ready to place the bet immediately. Similar riskĀ for most bets really.

3 minutes ago, fringo said:

Certainly did. Very happy.Ā :)

Wish id listened to you haha. Holding iut for the half time draw. Akthough may cash at 85/90 as i need a wee lift

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

Wish id listened to you haha. Holding iut for the half time draw. Akthough may cash at 85/90 as i need a wee lift

Check before cashing out as it could forfeit some of the bet conditions. Was that your in play bet and waht odds/profit ?

4 minutes ago, fringo said:

Check before cashing out as it could forfeit some of the bet conditions. Was that your in play bet and waht odds/profit ?

That was my inplay yea, its fine ive done it before. Cashed out at 90 so made 40 quid, would have stood for 102 without caahing

6 minutes ago, fringo said:

I would always advise anyone wanting to "cash out" to simply lay the same bet they are on on Betfair close to the end of the bet rather than risking Bet365 potentially binning you.

Ā 

i usually do HT draw on these and then lay HT draw at about 1.1 to guarantee a Ā£50+ return either way in the last 5 mins before HT.

9 minutes ago, fringo said:

Not bad. Nice one.

Yeah not as good as yours though haha :(

8 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I would always advise anyone wanting to "cash out" to simply lay the same bet they are on on Betfair close to the end of the bet rather than risking Bet365 potentially binning you.

Ā 

i usually do HT draw on these and then lay HT draw at about 1.1 to guarantee a Ā£50+ return either way in the last 5 mins before HT.

I think they have far more to worry abouy tbh, never had any issues or heard of anyone havung them. If all else fails re-register

5 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Yeah not as good as yours though haha :(

I think they have far more to worry abouy tbh, never had any issues or heard of anyone havung them. If all else fails re-register

Your call but you are breaking the T&Cs

Ā 

1. Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Chelsea v PSG Champions League match, played on Wednesday 9th March 2016, up to a maximum of Ā£50*. Pre-match bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been fully or partly Cashed Out will qualify (up to Ā£50*).
  2. Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Chelsea v PSG Champions League match, played on Wednesday 9th March 2016. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.

22 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Didnt cash any pre match bets, and it just voids the refund on the in play.

Yeah, I managed to cash out my in-play bet, and get my pre-match bet up on the arsenal v Barca gane.

?

it voids the offer, but if you're cashing out the in-play part, that's irrelevant.

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Yeah, I managed to cash out my in-play bet, and get my pre-match bet up on the arsenal v Barca gane.

?

it voids the offer, but if you're cashing out the in-play part, that's irrelevant.

Aye thats how i read it, not that they would stop sending you the offer all together.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I did that.Ā 

Ā 

Had her nipping my heed as we were on a murder history tour at 7:30,so had to set an alarm and get the bet on :lol:

:lol:Ā Ā Glad you didn't become the new victim on the history tour.:lol:

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I did that.Ā 

Ā 

Had her nipping my heed as we were on a murder history tour at 7:30,so had to set an alarm and get the bet on :lol:

:lol::lol:

I've been out for dinner before and had to set an alarm "oops must have been a mistake, just gona nip to the loo" not suspicious at all

Page on fb called Free Football Tipster completed a 25 to 1000 in ten bets the other day. Starting a new one today if anyone is interested. Im gona try and follow. Usually miss a couple by being out doing stuff