The Personal Argument / Bitching Thread...... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Personal Argument / Bitching Thread......

I'm in mourning about Cecil the lion being lured out of his Park area by An American poacher using a dead animal and extensively scenting an area . Shot with a crossbow so no one would hear, then hunted for 40 hours before being killed by a gun beheaded and skinned and his carcass left to rot. Attempts to destroy his tracking collar were unsuccessful resulting in him being found.

I'm phairly sure you are employing a metafor here.......but which tamber is the lion, and which the dentist ?

I'm in mourning about Cecil the lion being lured out of his Park area by An American poacher using a dead animal and extensively scenting an area . Shot with a crossbow so no one would hear, then hunted for 40 hours before being killed by a gun beheaded and skinned and his carcass left to rot. Attempts to destroy his tracking collar were unsuccessful resulting in him being found.

Sickening. Utter, utter scum.

Sort of puts 'morongate', etc into perspective.

I'm phairly sure you are employing a metafor here.......but which tamber is the lion, and which the dentist ?

No i'm speaking literally. Explaining why i hadn't got the thread shut down yet.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/07/27/zimbabwe_lion_killed_cecil_allegedly_lured_out_of_protected_park_with_bait.html

Edited by phart

Saw the details of that today. soul destroying that there's so many kunts out there wanting to kill these animals for a trophy. Rick Gervais on Twitter is very good at hounding the Hunter kunts.

seen that a few days ago down here - bunch of kents - rhino poaching is also wild

Seriously pissed off my alter-ego registrations have been lost and need to do them again. :angry:

I'm pretty sure the registration thing was reported ages ago, sure i read a thread about it. Or it might have been another time, feels like i read it longer ago than April past.