Home End Tickets On Sale Now - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets On Sale Now

AlanH

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surley they will give the SFA as many as we want. Worried that being on lower points i may not get one as people on the TAMB fb saying they have bought 18 and shit. What do we think??

Surley they will give the SFA as many as we want. Worried that being on lower points i may not get one as people on the TAMB fb saying they have bought 18 and shit. What do we think??

There are approx 17,000 members on points at present.

Can't see all of them travelling so I'd reckon anyone on points is pretty much guaranteed. :ok:

I genuinely think you will be absolutely fine, even with zero points. You get a lot of travelling fans that aren't in the SSC, as crazy as that seems. I asked the Gibraltar FA if they would open another stand for their Ireland game, should demand require it. They replied to say they wouldn't see why not. I am on 5 points, so defo fine, but thought I'd ask on behalf of mates who are on less.

Anyone know exact ireland allocation? seeing posts of 6500??

If thats true why would they give us more?

They have approx 5000 in their own stand, plus the mixed zone. However I followed that up with the GFA, as per above:

I asked the Gibraltar FA if they would open another stand for their Ireland game, should demand require it. They replied to say they wouldn't see why not.

They have approx 5000 in their own stand, plus the mixed zone. However I followed that up with the GFA, as per above:

I asked the Gibraltar FA if they would open another stand for their Ireland game, should demand require it. They replied to say they wouldn't see why not.

Hi just to let yous know if it's the same tweet I've seen on the Facebook page that isn't the offical page for the Gibraltar fa. They are taking the info directly from the tickets on sale on the website ATM, we received email from fai yesterday telling us we have been allocated 9800 tickets for the game against Gibraltar

Also just to let yous know the stands behind the goals haven't been open for any of the gibraltar games to date and I believe that is down to security issues I.e they don't have enough security for these areas. They may decide to open them for your game as yous will bring by far the biggest travelling support over

Edited by Donegal-lad

Hi just to let yous know if it's the same tweet I've seen on the Facebook page that isn't the offical page for the Gibraltar fa. They are taking the info directly from the tickets on sale on the website ATM, we received email from fai yesterday telling us we have been allocated 9800 tickets for the game against Gibraltar

Also just to let yous know the stands behind the goals haven't been open for any of the gibraltar games to date and I believe that is down to security issues I.e they don't have enough security for these areas. They may decide to open them for your game as yous will bring by far the biggest travelling support over

Cheers. You're right, he's just a blogger.

I am still confident that anyone who wants an official away ticket will get one. Did the FAI do a poll with the fans, to see how many plan on going?

Cheers. You're right, he's just a blogger.

I am still confident that anyone who wants an official away ticket will get one. Did the FAI do a poll with the fans, to see how many plan on going?

Lol the fai would never be that smart, we were told the allocation in an email we received on the new fans direct setup which is a points system used to allocate tickets to independent fans. If what a morning laugh look it up lol

Can see either fai or sfa getting as many tickets as they want, Gibraltar have a small home support so worst cones to it can but them tickets online

*edit just see tickets available for the Scottish end on that link now in the upper tier similar to what is on sale for our game in September

Edited by Donegal-lad