Poland Tickets General Sale ? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Tickets General Sale ?

scotsgary1

All,

Can someone advise me when the Poland game tickets go on general sale please.

I know that they have already been offered to members and season ticket holders.

Been on SFA website absolute waste of time and energy hasn't been updated for months and all they are trying to sell are season tickets.

Would have thought a large organisation would have a better website disgraceful.

Are there many left after pre sales ? Anybody know

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that statement, it ooks like there is a public sale but they're not going to announce the date/time in advance.

They'll just say "they're on sale now" via their usual channels, i.e. website, Twitter and email to SSC members.

Might sound a bit unfair but the last time there was a public sale for a big game was the Italy match and that was mayhem due to the unpreeeeecedented demand for tickets.

Just been told on the phone by the SSC that "no decision has been made on the next step in ticket sales". They Said keep an eye on your emails and we will contact all SSC members with information as soon as they decide

From that statement, it ooks like there is a public sale but they're not going to announce the date/time in advance.

They'll just say "they're on sale now" via their usual channels, i.e. website, Twitter and email to SSC members.

Might sound a bit unfair but the last time there was a public sale for a big game was the Italy match and that was mayhem due to the unpreeeeecedented demand for tickets.

Get your point..

But how do you get tickets then.........................if your not a member or one if the elite shameful

In summary then the chances of getting a ticket if your a non member is ???????????????

Pretty low by the sounds of it.

Sad really if you fancy just going up for a one off game to support your country.

Do you not know any SSC members who could buy a ticket for you?

They allowed to keep that kind of data in people?

Think so

I know hearts do, anyone who buys a ticket is allocated a code then you get points allocated against your code for tickets you buy, 1point per home games and 2-7 for away games depending on who it is against. 10 points for being a shareholder and 20 for a season ticket. Was used a lot last season for away games.

People who go to a one off game probably don't realise they have a code though.

Thats the point what sale or when..

For the average man on the street.

As far as I'm aware there hadn't been an announcement yet but people seem to be saying people who are not members have no chance of a ticket.

People are assuming that SSC members are going to be offered extra tickets but that's not the case. Not yet anyway.

There was no public sale for the Italy match. The unsold tickets were offered to SSC members to but extra ones. That was the sale that was the biggest shambles in the history of ticket sales.