Russian Pushing The Boundaries At Georgian Border - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Russian Pushing The Boundaries At Georgian Border

Capital Saint

When we went to gori last time the bus headed to the restarant which wasnt far from the border.The guide said it was dangerous to drive further.A few weeks later there were dead bodies lying in Gori main square .The lunch was superb though

When we went to gori last time the bus headed to the restarant which wasnt far from the border.The guide said it was dangerous to drive further.A few weeks later there were dead bodies lying in Gori main square .The lunch was superb though

I know thats not funny but :-))

:lol::o

• 3 weeks later...

Two things that stand out for me in the Article.

"Russia's modus operandi of weakening a country that is unwilling to tow Moscow's line has been fanning the flames of separatism, as we are now witnessing in eastern Ukraine".

and

"Georgia's loss, therefore, would in essence signify the transfer of the whole region, with its substantial energy transit potential and geopolitical significance, to the Russian sphere of influence".

Things that I would suggest is also the modus operandi for Americia for the bulk of the 20th Centuary and into this Centuary, (With the UK being complicit in many of the Post War interventions). Suez Crisis, Iraq, Lybia, Afghanastan with British support and America unilaterally in Vietnam, Greneda, Yemen, Somalia, Cambodia, Bay of Pigs, Dominican Republic, backing the Contras in Nicaragua and the right wing regiemes in El Salvador and Honduras.

It seems its fine when the boots on the other foot. However when it is Russia flexing its muscle then its a disaster.

I feel sorry for the ordinary working people caught in the middle of a massive geo-political power game. there lives are completely wrecked by the desires of the Worlds Global Elite.

J

PS. Vlad, can you refrain from kicking off until after we get back from Georgia on the 5th September. Thanx.

PS. Vlad, can you refrain from kicking off until after we get back from Georgia on the 5th September. Thanx.

He better give the boys a day off in Ukraine on Saturday the 5th as well. As soon as I'm in the sky heading for Gatwick on Sunday morning anythings fair game as far as I'm concerned ???

DISCLAIMER: For the attention of any lefty doo-gooders looking in this post is purely for shites and laughter