Wee Blue Book Cards Update - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wee Blue Book Cards Update

The Wee Blue Book (paper version) is starting to hit the streets. I've had loads of folk asking for them but up till now they have been hard to come by. It's now just a question of getting them into the hands of the right people. Might be a wee bit late in the day but it might just make a difference to folk who don't use the internet.

The question I asked the Yes campaign was:

"...out of the three options that Salmond listed in the BBC debate [which] would be first pursued in the event of the UK Government blocking a currency union? (A pegged Scottish currency, a floating Scottish currency or unilateral usage of the Pound Sterling)."

I've just realised I've made a couple of sentence errors in my email. I shouldn't have typed so fast... :blush:

The No voter I was talking to said he would consider a Yes vote if he got an answer to the question.

I sent the email to the SNP as well, as it's more of an SNP policy thing rather than a Yes Scotland thing.

The honest answer is "it depends on the rest of the negotiation".