Ticket Sales - Page 7 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That email the SFA sent this evening possibly boosted sales a wee bit but not by much. I would expect a public sale for at least 5k + tickets for Germany and 8k +for Poland by the end of all this. Looks like we will have lots of away fans in the home end, we can't criticise as we do it all the time!

But it looks as though they will be confined to the East Stand

I haven't read this whole thread but when the ticket sale started my shift pattern didn't fit in with the game so that meant that I couldn't go and because I'm the "designated driver" neither could the 2 kids who are members.. I've since been transferred onto a new shift pattern so can now go,I've been on the web site and it seems because I didn't buy the season ticket I cant buy any tickets....I didn't buy the season ticket because of the ridiculous match days (travel from neep city) and my shift pattern....I have 9 away points as does one of the "kids" ( he's 27)

I'm nae happy.....

Similar story from me too. I tried to buy 3 this morning, all for SSC members and can't because the sale is only open to folk who bought the 4 game package.

I know the member sale finished on 7th July but expected SSC members would be able to buy at all sales. Looks like we will have to hope some tickets are left for a general sale at the end of next week.

I'd say at least 10,000 left for the Poland game general sale. Probably areas that aren't sold out not showing on that map for the Poland game, sections of the East Stand have only just become available that weren't available for the SSC sale last week

Two blue areas West Stand next to Poland allocation. I was wondering if SFA saving that area for Poles in general sale as unusual they have not sold.

Similar story from me too. I tried to buy 3 this morning, all for SSC members and can't because the sale is only open to folk who bought the 4 game package.

I know the member sale finished on 7th July but expected SSC members would be able to buy at all sales. Looks like we will have to hope some tickets are left for a general sale at the end of next week.

not for me ,I'm still fuming they can take a running

I'm sure there's more than me that's been at Hampden in crowds that far exceeds the current capacity and it being full of Scots. Surely for Germany and Poland games there are enough scots hungry enough to get any general sale tickets. Come on folks if we can't sell out for these games! What will it take?

I think the prices are the main reason people have been sluggish. It cost me £93 for two tickets in the North Stand for the Poland game. £35 for the West and East is pretty steep n'all.

I'm sure there's more than me that's been at Hampden in crowds that far exceeds the current capacity and it being full of Scots. Surely for Germany and Poland games there are enough scots hungry enough to get any general sale tickets. Come on folks if we can't sell out for these games! What will it take?

Both games will sell out easily. There are plenty of people who aren't SSC members who will buy tickets in the public sale.

The only problem is some of them will be Polish but that's just tough titty. The vast majority of people in the ground will be Scottish so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

There was Irish people all over Celtic park and we still won.

The game will easily sell out when it goes to a public sale. And will sell out if it's opened up to members only to buy extra

I doubt they'll open it up to members only.

The fact that season ticket holders can buy extra tickets is already a pain in the @rse. It causes chaos in the ground because people want to sit/stand with their mates.

The last two home games I've been too there have been about an extra 3 or 4 people squeezing into our row and you can't get moving.

Great opportunity for SFA to improve PR with TA by allowing members extra tickets instead of public sale. I also remember WGS wanting maximum home numbers at the games.