Ticket Sales - Page 6 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone that was on 8 points & missed the renewal deadline by 1 day. The SSC would let him renew, but he would lose all his away points as it was counted as a new membership

oooooft, that was a bight out of order!

Just checked back after 40 mins on sale and there not exactly selling like hot cakes. The north Stand is all but sold out for the Germany game, plenty else where still for sale but the Poland game sales look slugish to say the least.

Just bought another 2 tickets for Germany game I see that the robbing twats stuck another £3 on the price of a ticket

It's the other way round, the nice people at the SSC gave its members a £3 discount.

Just checked back after 40 mins on sale and there not exactly selling like hot cakes. The north Stand is all but sold out for the Germany game, plenty else where still for sale but the Poland game sales look slugish to say the least.

good news (for me and others). cheers

What blocks to the polish have? a1-6?

1 through 5 by the looks of things, the sections next to these have very good availabuility so I expect if there is a public sale most Polish folk

So is there likely to be a public sale for these games?

Unless in the unlikley event they then open it up to SSC members again I would say I am 95% sure there will be some sort of public sale.

From the stadium maps it looks like there are at least 10k left for Poland and about 8k left for the Germany game. only 5 hours into the sale to season ticket holders but I can't see that many being shifted before the cut off point.

will buy there.

I haven't read this whole thread but when the ticket sale started my shift pattern didn't fit in with the game so that meant that I couldn't go and because I'm the "designated driver" neither could the 2 kids who are members.. I've since been transferred onto a new shift pattern so can now go,I've been on the web site and it seems because I didn't buy the season ticket I cant buy any tickets....I didn't buy the season ticket because of the ridiculous match days (travel from neep city) and my shift pattern....I have 9 away points as does one of the "kids" ( he's 27)

I'm nae happy.....

Post on Facebook from Robert McDermott stating that "West and North stands have sold out for both home games" not true then.

Germany virtually sold out both north and West looking by that. Green means ususlly handfull left

Have to say I expected more tickets to be snapped up today in the west stand. Vast majority of tickets still available and looks like we might end up with a general sale after all. Given that they are the sections next to the Poles, their Scottish based fans will be desperate to get their hands on them.

Have to say I expected more tickets to be snapped up today in the west stand. Vast majority of tickets still available and looks like we might end up with a general sale after all. Given that they are the sections next to the Poles, their Scottish based fans will be desperate to get their hands on them.

It's the East stand that still has a lot of tickets available.

I saw a rumour on the Facebook TAMB that Poland didn't sold thei allocation. Surely it can't be true.

Agree would be very suprised. Poland took alot of fans to dublin, expect same number at hampden.

UK based poles and travelling fans.

Their club sides have a nasty reputation when traveling but the 99.9% of the poles I met in warsaw were freindly enough.

Will be keeping a close eye on my flag, just incase.

That email the SFA sent this evening possibly boosted sales a wee bit but not by much. I would expect a public sale for at least 5k + tickets for Germany and 8k +for Poland by the end of all this. Looks like we will have lots of away fans in the home end, we can't criticise as we do it all the time!