Hamilton Races - Page 4 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hamilton Races

Kirk

Nonsense, nothing wrong with Carlisle.

Did you look up the Yellow Sam scam? I'm envious of your Bellewstown trip - you'll only be one behind me in Irish tracks (Navan, Thurles, Fairyhouse, Clonmel and Cork) - although you trail by a rather larger margin in GB courses :wink2:.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense, nothing wrong with Carlisle.

Did you look up the Yellow Sam scam? I'm envious of your Bellewstown trip - you'll only be one behind me in Irish tracks (Navan, Thurles, Fairyhouse, Clonmel and Cork) - although you trail by a rather larger margin in GB courses :wink2:.

Ah but Punchestown during the festival counts as double when Sprinter Sacre running.

Good story Yellow Sam, course has bar named after it.

Still don't know who LBG's 'orse is.

Miss Ranger was my nap. Still hacked off after changing my mind on first two winners - especially Lovable Rogue - price got battered in.

Goldie is well out of form.

But he'll turn that around with a big priced one at a Scottish track

Which 'orse?

It was Card High ridden by Mulrennan. It eventually finished 4th by a nose after making what looked like the right move along with eventual winner Schmooze. The jockey and trainer were both very confident pre-race so it was a disappointing result. Managed to make a save by having 3 winners out of the last 4 races, missed the first 2 and had a place in the 3rd.