Facebook, Any Idea How To Stop Getting Links To Britains First? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Facebook, Any Idea How To Stop Getting Links To Britains First?

I keep getting posts from 'friends' that have links to garbage from Britains First. I have already unfriended one guy but anyone know if you can just stop the links showing up??

I keep getting posts from 'friends' that have links to garbage from Britains First. I have already unfriended one guy but anyone know if you can just stop the links showing up??

Click on the post then unfollow Britain first

Edit: That should say "hide all from" rather than unfollow

Edited by At U Peter

Click on the post then unfollow Britain first

Edit: That should say "hide all from" rather than unfollow

thanks , hadn't wanted to click on their posts but did it this one time. Actually Blocked the site and now I don't see any posts with a link to them, thanks again

Old people and technology ehh?!!

You can actually block all loads of stuff in the same way as AUP just mentioned. I was getting lots of games requests through and blocked them all in the same way.

As an alternative to missing out on your daily dose of Britain First pash I can recommend following Britain Furst, its worth it.

Old people and technology ehh?!!

You can actually block all loads of stuff in the same way as AUP just mentioned. I was getting lots of games requests through and blocked them all in the same way.

As an alternative to missing out on your daily dose of Britain First pash I can recommend following Britain Furst, its worth it.

cheers young yin, Now followed Britains Furst, some good stuff on there

This group uses the Union Flag so we must have this flag removed from all establishment buildings.

And in order to make this happen, we should vote SNP, right?

it is depressing, they are clearly fascists trying to build popularity by posting anti-immigrant, racist, anti-peado, anti-benfits, pro-military rhetoric. A bit like the Daily Mail Twitter account......

however the number of elderly relatives I have who like or re-post their stuff is depressing....

it is depressing, they are clearly fascists trying to build popularity by posting anti-immigrant, racist, anti-peado, anti-benfits, pro-military rhetoric. A bit like the Daily Mail Twitter account......

however the number of elderly relatives I have who like or re-post their stuff is depressing....

Oops!

image.jpg1_zpsbfkesz2q.jpg