Tickets - Page 8 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2 just need to wait until it gets down to 1 pointers for the last 1.

Have they stopped asking some folk for proof of travel or does that still happen? I remember having to email details after Luxembourg game.

I emailed them my details (Even sent them a picture of me inside the ground), and I still did not get my point.

Hopefully they have learnt from Skopje a couple of years back where they sold 1700 and there was clearly less than 1,000 there at the game.

You're assuming the sfa actually give a shit. They have said there will be no more 100% pick ups as the cost was too much and they didn't see it as a big problem

You're assuming the sfa actually give a shit. They have said there will be no more 100% pick ups as the cost was too much and they didn't see it as a big problem

They held a pick up in Skopje anyway, so would have been the best thing all round. I agree, I doubt there will be one but will come down to when/if the SSC get the tickets physically in their hands to post out before the game, or will the Georgian FA make them come out to pick them up to distribute (like they did with the FAI)

Not that I see it as a big problem either

I do not think its a major problem most the time.... but more than double the tickets we really need, going at £3 a pop, with the added incentive that the point could be useful in France next summer, or at Wembley next November...... the temptation is there.

They held a pick up in Skopje anyway, so would have been the best thing all round. I agree, I doubt there will be one but will come down to when/if the SSC get the tickets physically in their hands to post out before the game, or will the Georgian FA make them come out to pick them up to distribute (like they did with the FAI)

I do not think its a major problem most the time.... but more than double the tickets we really need, going at £3 a pop, with the added incentive that the point could be useful in France next summer, or at Wembley next November...... the temptation is there.

There will be a pick up, just not 100%. They said at the Wales game there will be no more 100% pick ups as they couldn't justify the time or money to have one

Bought 2 with £7.50 postage. Thought about collecting but after the last time in Tbilisi I'd rather pay the postage

It's got to be the first time in the history of Scottish football that postage costs more than the actual match tickets ? :lol:

Bought 2 with £7.50 postage. Thought about collecting but after the last time in Tbilisi I'd rather pay the postage

I remember in Kiev people were buying tickets from the booths outside for about £1.50 rather than standing in the queue to pick up there ticket which they had paid about £11 for therefore not getting their point!

More points than sense!