Tickets - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt there will be much more than 800 (1000 at a very big push!)..... not cheap or easy to get to, along with no charters going (think numbers like the last Macedonia game).

Everyone going will get a ticket.

Doubt there will be much more than 800 (1000 at a very big push!)..... not cheap or easy to get to, along with no charters going (think numbers like the last Macedonia game). Also cheaper to get to now. I can't go for what it's worth.

Everyone going will get a ticket.

far more than 800 went last time. Why would it be less Edited by 1ANDYP

Me n the Mrs on 5 points each after ROI game with the points totals now sorted thats 2822 on 5+ points we're goin to Tbilisi but now I'm thinkin thats a lot of people on 5+ how many tickets do you guys think we will get

2 of us going.

Me n the Mrs on 5 points each after ROI game with the points totals now sorted thats 2822 on 5+ points we're goin to Tbilisi but now I'm thinkin thats a lot of people on 5+ how many tickets do you guys think we will get

Should be 2727 minimum, which would mean open to 5 point straight off the bat.

Stadium holds about 45k-ish(?) Georgia are out and probably in the eyes of the Georgian fans this is not a big name draw for them, so GFF might give us more than we are entitled to.

If the SSC were to ask for 2,500, good chance they will get it...... but really, as said previously, I think you are talking as low as 800 going (even using TAMB as a guide, the Gibraltar threads are moving and shaking much faster than the Georgia one.... so clearly anyone not booked is looking at Faro just now) for a lot of various reasons.

Macedonia everyone got a ticket (granted, there also was a large number of folk who did not show up..... SSC said something like 1,500 tickets sold, with only about a 1,000 in Skopje) and suspect will easily be the case here with it going right down to Zero.... with 5+ getting first dib's, then working its way down as per normal.