I Awoke In The Night With A Fever... - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Awoke In The Night With A Fever...

5am. I'm awake. Wide awake. I should still be sleeping but I'm like a kid on Christmas Day.

I fly today :-)

Been to almost 20 away trips but can't ever remember being so excited.

Could this be better than Paris? Better than Croatia?

Liking your style Debian.

Well I stupidly got up, showered and ready at 5.45 only to discover I'd left it five mins too late to get to station in time from Arbroath to Glasgow train.

Now kilted up and tip-toeing about house trying to avoid waking my missus and weans up.

Might crack open beer while I wait for the 7.30 train.

Liking your style Debian.

Well I stupidly got up, showered and ready at 5.45 only to discover I'd left it five mins too late to get to station in time from Arbroath to Glasgow train.

Now kilted up and tip-toeing about house trying to avoid waking my missus and weans up.

Might crack open beer while I wait for the 7.30 train.

Disaster mate. Couldn't you have upped the pace or took the car to the station.

I'd have a wee cold beer to take the edge off. Maybe a second to make sure the taste in both are the same.

However. You did say missus and kilt... why no persuade her into making sure you're a true scotsman.....

Upped the pace? You've clearly no' seen me marching!

Nae taxi company answered phone and my missus wouldn't have been happy waking up for her work to find the car at the station.

As for the true Scotsman part, that would only have killed a few seconds. How would I have entertained myself for the rest of the time? Lol.

A bottle of Bud settled nerves.

I made the next train and now Coming Down The Road.

Flure - wake up! Dublin is almost here.

Can't wait for this trip, massive game & should be a great few days as all away games are. Last away game was 8 months ago too which is adding to the excitement. We set off tonight so I will be sitting impatient all day watching the clock!!

Trying not to think of the actual match too much at the moment though, as everytime I do I start to absolutely brick it!!

One last shift at work to get through, out the door at 4 this afternoon, wee game of sevens tonight and then absolutely no sleep before getting out my pit at 4.30 for our bus at 6 before jumping on the ferry.

Most excited I've been for an away trip for years. I hope Scotland make it an extra special one to remember :sing::cheers3:

One last shift at work to get through, out the door at 4 this afternoon, wee game of sevens tonight and then absolutely no sleep before getting out my pit at 4.30 for our bus at 6 before jumping on the ferry.

Most excited I've been for an away trip for years. I hope Scotland make it an extra special one to remember :sing::cheers3:

Are the Jurassic Park TA fitting in a screening of the new film at some point this weekend?

Are the Jurassic Park TA fitting in a screening of the new film at some point this weekend?

We have actually spoken about this, but it could be we go on Monday to help nurse our hangovers.

6 hours left at work then home for few beers bus/ferry the morn :ok:

Bring it on :guitar::guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Edited by ALLPOINTSEAST