Ticket Collection - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Collection

It is a big enough inconvenience having to collect the tickets. The least they should do is give us a bit of notice of where and when the tickets have to be collected.

I arrive day of the game and neither me or the boys i am with can't make arrangements because i have to collect a ticket.

Usual SFA/SSC shambles.

It is a big enough inconvenience having to collect the tickets. The least they should do is give us a bit of notice of where and when the tickets have to be collected.

I arrive day of the game and neither me or the boys i am with can't make arrangements because i have to collect a ticket.

Usual SFA/SSC shambles.

+1

Surely any other organisation with any savvy would have had a venue confirmed weeks even months in advance. Your not telling me they have been organising this the last week or two??

Usual SFA/SSC shambles.

In their defense, for anyone arriving the day of the game, there will be a pick up at the stadium or very close by.

For one of the Celtic Cup games, they had a pick up, starting from 2 hours before kick off at a location VERY close to but not at the stadium - this one wasn't publicly given and only advised to those who'd made contact to say they were a late into Dublin, so to stop all those who couldn't be arsehd going to any of the ones earlier that day or the night before.

If you're going to the game and arriving on match day, you'll be ok for wherever/whenever the pick up is at/near the stadium :wink2:

PICKING UP YOUR TICKET If you are an overseas member or you have been randomly chosen to collect your ticket, you can uplift from the following two venues:

Where: Arlington Hotel 23-25 Bachelors Walk O'Connell Bridge Dublin 1 Tel: +353 (1) 804 9100

When: Friday 12 June 2015 from 4pm to 8pm and on Saturday 13 June from 11am until 3pm

Where: Grand Canal Hotel Grand Canal Street Upper Ballsbridge Dublin 4 Tel: + 353 (1) 646 1000

When: Saturday 13 June 2015 – 3.30pm until kick-off 

Tickets must be collected in person and you must provide photographic ID