Charles Kennedy - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Alasdair Campbell's reply?

He said that any online abuse didn't have any effect on Kennedy but that there is some real nastiness around politics in Scotland right now in general and the SNP could do with reigning in some of the cybernats.

Did I really hear Andrew marr asking Alastair Campbell this morning if the "abuse" Kennedy received from "snp folk" before and after the election could have contributed?

people were describing salmond as "scum" and "despicable" earlier this week - what the hell does that make marr with a question like that?

If that was asked it's completely unacceptable, something that's becoming a common occurrence with Marr. I expect the BBC will have received numerous complaints, and rightly so.

If that was asked it's completely unacceptable, something that's becoming a common occurrence with Marr. I expect the BBC will have received numerous complaints, and rightly so.

As clarified, it was cybernats rather than a direct mention of the snp but still well out of order.