Most Dangerous Woman In Britain - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Most Dangerous Woman In Britain

Just watched a programme on Nicola Sturgeon with the above title.

Think she came across really well and it's clear there is a lot of Southern people scared of her as she has the potential to break the Union.

Anyone else see it ?

I thought it was very good for people to actually see her as a person and her views came across superbly :ok:

Edited by jock strap

Just watched a programme on Nicola Sturgeon with the above title.

Think she came across really well and it's clear there is a lot of Southern people scared of her as she has the potential to break the Union.

Anyone else see it ?

I thought it was very good for people to actually see her as a person and her views came across superbly :ok:

What channel was it on? Might try and catch up with it

The question marks location is key.

You asked a question, I answered it by removing the quotation marks and moving the question mark to be part of the title, not a question re the title.

I think that makes sense :lol:

I think he's being pedantic about punctuation marks .........

No he wasn't.

He was pointing out the correct title of the programme.

Wasn't even a grammar point. I know, cos I can recognise them.

Arguing about a question mark online, on a Monday night after a day discussing the potential profitability of the Soft Drinks Energy Can Market.

I hate being a feckin adult.

Rock n Roll baby.

The thread title had no question mark and I asked a question if that was the title of the programme (with or without a question mark it didn't matter) so I ended my sentence with a question mark.

:lol: Top pedantry but I think it makes sense now. :D

The thread title had no question mark and I asked a question if that was the title of the programme (with or without a question mark it didn't matter) so I ended my sentence with a question mark.

Oh aye, blame me for it :D

They still managed to get several headline digs in at the SNP mainly from Lord Pishy Pants and Fraser Nelson

Of course it matters.

There is a huge difference in the BBC stating that she is the most dangerous woman in Britain (without question mark) or if the BBC asks the viewers if she is the most dangerous woman in Britain (with question mark).