Ticket Swap Section 113 - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Swap Section 113

U shudnt be bothered about eitherway.

No scotland fan will get any hassle in the ireland ends...just friendly banter

We would have said the same about Hampden but, as some Irish guys experienced, a bit of banter can end up being offensive and irritating when delivered by a drunk roaster. And a sizable number of roasters exist in all football stadia.

Still, I expect the Irish to be slightly more hospitable because they don't have any sectarian roasters.

We would have said the same about Hampden but, as some Irish guys experienced, a bit of banter can end up being offensive and irritating when delivered by a drunk roaster. And a sizable number of roasters exist in all football stadia.

Still, I expect the Irish to be slightly more hospitable because they don't have any sectarian roasters.

they most probably do

Where in the ground did irish fans get coins thrown at them? Not quite sure if i believe that, not accusing the irish lads on here of lying but id be really surprised and dissapointed if its true

The incidents I know of happen in the upper level of the jock stein stand. Know few people on the bus with us were complaining about incidents near them. Personally had no issues in Lisbon lions stand

Where in the ground did irish fans get coins thrown at them? Not quite sure if i believe that, not accusing the irish lads on here of lying but id be really surprised and dissapointed if its true

Think it was jock stein ....not 100% on that though.

Was in lisbon lions end myself .....didnt receive any hassle off any scots myself.

Think it was jock stein ....not 100% on that though.

Was in lisbon lions end myself .....didnt receive any hassle off any scots myself.

I was jock stein lower so that explains why i never saw any of it, glad you 2 didnt receive any hassle but very disappointing to here that others did if its true Edited by Slide tackle

Donegal lad we were right at top of the js stand that night never seen a thing been thrown , the Irish lads beside us had no bother at all ,

I can only go on what the people on my bus said guys and exactly why would they make it up the jock stein stand a big stand might not have happened in your section. Just to be clear I defended the Scottish fans when they said it as had no issues with any of them all weekend