Ticketmaster Pre Sale - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticketmaster Pre Sale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it showing there is not tickets available for me?

do i need to change a setting?

Go through the this link www.three.ie/football then click to get the tickets scroll down but change your profile to stayin in ireland first then you should be sorted, at delivery say you want them delivered to great Britain

I got all the way through, put in my payment info and everything. Then on the final verification screen it failed and said "there are no more tickets for this promotion"

I got all the way through, put in my payment info and everything. Then on the final verification screen it failed and said "there are no more tickets for this promotion"

That happened to me initially but turned out I was trying to add 1 adult and 1 child ticket. When I changed to 1 adult only it worked.

Either that or someone has used your code while you were checking out ?

Think it'd say something about my code being invalid then. Rather than saying there are no tickets left?