Faddy Paris Picture - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Faddy Paris Picture

wee_mad_al

Guys, a few years ago there was a brilliant hi res picture of Faddy thumping the ball from behind for the goal against France. I've searched the archives high and low but cant find it again. Does anybody have it or a link

Cheers

Al

Yep gimme a few minutes.

I remember I'd just sparked a cigar and got chatting to a young lad next to me (from montrose from memory), seen it was a goalkick so we turned to talk to each other - only just turned back round when the ball hit the back of the net!!!

Don't know if it was the same for anyone else, but there was a split second where all the scotland fans looked at each other (felt much, much longer) before erupting!!

will never forget the french after the game applauding us for our exemplary behaviour. Policemen taking off their hats and randoms congratulating us in the streets. Fantastic!

I remember saying to one lad 'if you had Zidane still, you'd have won - best player in the world' - his response? 'non, non - McFadden best player in the world' :ok:

I remember I'd just sparked a cigar and got chatting to a young lad next to me (from montrose from memory), seen it was a goalkick so we turned to talk to each other - only just turned back round when the ball hit the back of the net!!!

Don't know if it was the same for anyone else, but there was a split second where all the scotland fans looked at each other (felt much, much longer) before erupting!!

will never forget the french after the game applauding us for our exemplary behaviour. Policemen taking off their hats and randoms congratulating us in the streets. Fantastic!

I remember saying to one lad 'if you had Zidane still, you'd have won - best player in the world' - his response? 'non, non - McFadden best player in the world' :ok:

Yip, TBH I think there were quite a lot of people who weren't looking, or only turned round at the last moment. I was one of them. I was chatting and then had to double takk to my old mans mate, before going nuts!

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Loads of great wee stories in this book but I don't know if it's still on sale. I'd highly recommend it (and did to numerous friends)

https://www.tartanarmychildrenscharity.org.uk/main/the-news/headline-news/406-well-always-have-paris-the-fans-stories.html