The Masters - Page 4 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Masters

dan cake

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are licence payers not entitled to question the state broadcaster's 'expert panel'?

Not one Masters' winner. I don't think Uncle Ken or auld Alliss even played in it.

Aye, they'll know the score.

They both played in the Masters.

Seems to be playing lower than yesterday.

Not sure what feed I'm getting in Africa, but Faldo's on commentary - and has yet to be an obnoxious twat...

I don't mind Alliss, though haven't heard him in recent years. My grandad played golf with his dad, so I'm told.

Not sure what feed I'm getting in Africa, but Faldo's on commentary - and has yet to be an obnoxious twat...

I don't mind Alliss, though haven't heard him in recent years. My grandad played golf with his dad, so I'm told.

I haven't heard much of Faldo but folk tell me he is a pretty good commentator. The Yanks seem to love him.

Yep - Spieth is def feeling it. No idea where is his ball is off the tee. Before play started, I thought the field needed him to come back to -10 or -11. Now those scores might not be leading tonight. Yet again The Masters lives up to its reputation.

Oops - what a shot from Spieth! This is just impossible to call. That's just why you can always find value from the bookies. Brilliant to watch!

Auld Percy?

Faldo's an excellent commentator / pundit. A guy who's seen it and done it.

.......we get Ken Broon.

Auld Percy?

Faldo's an excellent commentator / pundit. A guy who's seen it and done it.

.......we get Ken Broon.

Yup. He was a grandad I never knew, but the folks say he and Percy were good mates.

Faldo's personality annoyed the high hell out of me as a player and Ryder Cup captain, but aye his commentary is spot on.