St Mirren Vs Celtic - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Didnt see it, well certainly can't recall it.

No probs, just for the record I think Scott Brown is a very talented player and he has learned to be a master of pushing his physical presence on the park to the boundary of committing a foul.

Great player and a winner and I am glad he is our Scottish captain.

Watched it down the local as honestly couldn't be arsed jumping in the car to head to Paisley, and totally scunnered by events on and off the park this season.

We fought gamely but didn't really lay a glove on Celtic. Ridgers kept us in it with two superb first half saves. But once the first one went in then that was that really.

Not even going to bother heading to Fir Park on Tuesday. It's all over for us and can't be bother spending the best part of £50 watching McDonald and Sutton deliver the inevitable coup de grace. Will in all honesty be glad this cluster#### of a season is over. The board have got a lot to answer for in appointing the ginger ####wit that was Tommy Craig. We were criticized for letting Lennon go but that time had come and we expected an experienced pair of hands to try and turn us into top six contenders. No one could have legislated for the Board to have had an absolute brain fart and appoint that utter clown. I'll exonorate Teale as he was left holding the baby and had the rug pulled from underneath him with the sale of Kenny McLean on the last day of the transfer window. Stewart Gilmour and Co have worked wonders for us having warded off the bogeyman that was Reg Brealey and put us on a sounder financial footing, but any goodwill I have had for them has long since drained away. The sooner they got the out of there, the better.

SG and Co - GTF.